✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2011 Live Shows in Online

jeremyy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone translate this latest new? Coldplay op de Mainstage

Lig jij al voor de mainstage omdat je vooraan wil staan bij Coldplay vanavond om 21:00? Het gaat vast waanzinnig worden!

Jan Smeets moet haast wel een rondedansje hebben gedaan toen de deal rond was! Het was al jaren zijn droom om Coldplay op Pinkpop te hebben en dit jaar is het hem gelukt. De heren sluiten de eerste dag af op de Mainstage!

Nieuwe single 3FM Megahit

Op 3FM heb je natuurlijk al de nieuwe track "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" kunnen horen, het was vorige week de 3FM Megahit. Dus we verwachten 'm ook wel te horen vanavond!

Vol verwachting klopt ons hart!

We zijn heel benieuwd wat we vanavond verder gaan zien op het hoofdpodium. Was jij bij de Viva la Vida tour van Coldplay en heb je enig idee? Of hoop je dat ze een bepaald nummer gaan spelen omdat je die een speciaal plekje in je hart heeft?

Deel de voorpret in afwachting van het concert en vertel het ons!

Lig jij al voor de mainstage omdat je vooraan wil staan bij Coldplay vanavond om 21:00? Het gaat vast waanzinnig worden!

Jan Smeets moet haast wel een rondedansje hebben gedaan toen de deal rond was! Het was al jaren zijn droom om Coldplay op Pinkpop te hebben en dit jaar is het hem gelukt. De heren sluiten de eerste dag af op de Mainstage!

Op 3FM heb je natuurlijk al de nieuwe track "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" kunnen horen, het was vorige week de 3FM Megahit. Dus we verwachten 'm ook wel te horen vanavond!

We zijn heel benieuwd wat we vanavond verder gaan zien op het hoofdpodium. Was jij bij de Viva la Vida tour van Coldplay en heb je enig idee? Of hoop je dat ze een bepaald nummer gaan spelen omdat je die een speciaal plekje in je hart heeft?

This is what google translate says:

Coldplay on the Main Stage

Are you lying before the main stage because you want to stand in front Coldplay tonight at 21:00? It will surely be amazing!

Jane Smith must surely be a round dance done when the deal was! It had been his dream for years to Coldplay at Pinkpop and this year he managed. The men close the first day on the Main Stage!

New single 3FM megahit

On 3FM you obviously have the new track "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" can hear, it was last week 3FM megahit. So we expect him also to hear tonight!

Our heart beats with anticipation!

We are looking forward to seeing tonight we go on the main stage. Were you at the Viva la Vida Coldplay tour and do you have any idea? Or you hope that they play a particular song because you have a special place in your heart?

Share anticipation awaiting the concert and tell us

They basically just say it's going to be a fantastic show, they are very happy that Coldplay comes to Pinkpop and that ETIAW was a big hit last week on the radio. They can't wait and hope they will play it tonight.

If you want to say something about the concert tell them! Is the last sentence... :P

Where on Earth do you have to be in order to watch it? Holland and that's all?

for seeing only the concerts? I guess so

I'm watching the radio webcam but I don't know if you would like that because they talk a lot and I don't think you understand Dutch

for seeing only the concerts? I guess so

I'm watching the radio webcam but I don't know if you would like that because they talk a lot and I don't think you understand Dutch[/color]

True that, I don't get a word of what they say. Plus it keeps pausing all the time. Stressful. :\