✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2011 Live Shows in Online

jeremyy

Hey Guys! Live shows are coming.. Most of you are going to go to these shows and sadly most of us can not... If you help us,we can watch these shows online or listen them at radio online. I saw some of the posts of members which include informations about watching or listening show online. And I decided to collect them one thread with your help.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[4-June-2011] Coldplay @ Rock am Ring: Nürburgring, Germany

try to tune in on your television (if you have a DVB receiver or decoder) that should be more easy than via internet. :wink:

I have a decoder and I can watch German Channels and another foreign channels. Which channel can show this? or Am I wrong ?

You have to find "Einsplus"^^ It is different from ARD though it belongs to them!!! :wink:

Genius thread

We have to watch as much festivals live as possible,and this could be te thread to see them as a live party!

Change the title ! :D

Hahah :D You're the one who can not see any those festivals :/

Studio Brussel sends out from Werchter the whole weekend but last time they weren't allowed to air Coldplay tracks :(

They did follow later the week after the festival.[/color]

maybe we are more lucky this time? :wacko:

I couldn't find Einsplus,but I'll keep searching it on my TV. Thank you :)

:blank: I hope you'll find it! well, otherwise you could be more lucky on the internet :rolleyes:

you are watching from turkey, right? yesterday when i did a research for all that stuff i saw that it is said that there could be difficulties to find that channel outside of europe. :blank:

Genius thread

We have to watch as much festivals live as possible,and this could be te thread to see them as a live party!

yay! listening party :dance:

edit: or watching party.. :p

maybe we are more lucky this time? :wacko:

:blank: I hope you'll find it! well, otherwise you could be more lucky on the internet :D

you are watching from turkey, right? yesterday when i did a research for all that stuff i saw that it is said that there could be difficulties to find that channel outside of europe. :blank:

yay! listening party :dance:

Yes I'm watcing from Turkey. Hopefully we can watch them internet. I also read somewhere,yes it is difficult to watch some channels outside of Europe. But I'll be in Germany 9th June-6th September :D well I can watch them more easy :)

Lollapalooza has a webcast every year, although in the past, it's not only shown only specific artists each day, but they generally don't show headliners at all. :\ I hope they change that this year, but luckily, that's the one Coldplay-featuring festival I'll happen to actually be at this year.

I love webcast watching/listening parties, though. Way more fun than watching setlist tweets slowly roll in. :lol:

So we can watch live streaming of the event on this channel?

http://einsplus.de/EinsPlus/Rock-am-Ring/Rock-am-Ring-2011

on this site^ it will probably not be shown live but:

in this video >>http://www.einsplus.de/EinsPlus/Startseite/Was-ist-EinsPlus/Was-ist-EinsPlus-und-Empfang

there is explained how to watch einsplus online and they recommend to register on http://zattoo.com/view#

get an account on zattoo (which is for free) and you can watch this channel!!.. (hopefully in other countries as well..)

i registered now to test it and it's working very well.

Yes!!

Watching party!!!

We really should organize a thread for it :D

We already have a thread for it! it is HERE :D

Genius thread

^Yes, change the title! :nice: +Plus all important informations should be updated in the first post when this place may get crowded!.. :wink:

[11-June-2011] Coldplay to play Pinkpop Landgraaf festival, Netherlands

[11-June-2011] Coldplay to play Pinkpop Landgraaf festival, Netherlands

Quote:Originally Posted by Natascha;4796602

Voor het eerst is Pinkpop de hele dag live te volgen via de twee themakanalen Cultura24 en 101TV. De volledige concerten zijn te zien op Cultura24 en de 3FM-uitzendingen zijn live op 101.tv te volgen en via 3fm.nl/socialradio. Bij live-muziek worden de concertbeelden van 3VOOR12 gebruikt.

English: you can follow Pinkpop live on Cultura24 and 101TV. I'm not sure if you can watch this outside of the Netherlands, but it's worth a try!

link

I'm going to Pinkpop and I'm Dutch so I'll probably be able to see it on TV, I'll try to record it when it shows and share it with you guys

Guest howyousawtheworld
on this site^ it will probably not be shown live but:

in this video >>http://www.einsplus.de/EinsPlus/Startseite/Was-ist-EinsPlus/Was-ist-EinsPlus-und-Empfang

there is explained how to watch einsplus online and they recommend to register on http://zattoo.com/view#

get an account on zattoo (which is for free) and you can watch this channel!!.. (hopefully in other countries as well..)

i registered now to test it and it's working very well.

We already have a thread for it! it is HERE :D

^Yes, change the title! :nice: +Plus all important informations should be updated in the first post when this place may get crowded!.. :wink:

So if I sign up to Zattoo Live TV the channel is Einsplus right?