✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2011 Live Shows in Online

jeremyy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I TOTALLY screwed up, I just got on my computer at around 5:30 US time, and I read somewhere that the concert would be on at 9pm, so I kept on thinking that was my time. I log onto veetle and as soon as it gets started, the band is taking their bows and they walk of stage :( I feel like crying right now, does anyone know where I can find the whole concert recorded online right now, or if someone online is replaying it? I truly can't believe I missed out on this. Thanks.

Hi :)

Thank you so much!!!!! Thanks to you I was able to change proxy and see a bit of Glastonbury Live and I had a lot of fun :)

God bless your Heart, One Love.

Gaël.

Hey Guys! Live shows are coming.. Most of you are going to go to these shows and sadly most of us can not... If you help us,we can watch these shows online or listen them at radio online. I saw some of the posts of members which include informations about watching or listening show online. And I decided to collect them one thread with your help.

[28-June-2011] Coldplay @ 'Where The Action Is' festival, Gothenburg, Sweden

[2-July-2011] Coldplay @ Rock Werchter festival, Belgium

If you read more informations in another threads or If you know informations about broadcasting ,please write them here! Thanks!

Sorry for my English

I've got the fan made DVD. it's in great quality!

Open this link in µTorrent...and let it download!

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9AB8682BCF80E0D4DD6170898C84E43A670667BC&dn=Coldplay%20-%20Glastonbury%202011-06-25%20%28ZDF%20ProShot%20PAL%29&tr=http%3a//inferno.demonoid.me%3a3395/announce