✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2011 Live Shows in Online

jeremyy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it would be awesomo if people could try to record Pinkpop..

Thank you for updating the first post.

Just searched, maybe there will be a third stream. This stream start when pinkpop starts. Hopefully we know more tomorrow.

Hmm,. Coldplay is proborally staying in a hotel in my hometown right now 'Maastricht' which is close to Pinkpop and has lots of hotels :D pretty exciting in some way that they're so closeby ! Can't wait for tomorrow :D!

Hmm,. Coldplay is proborally staying in a hotel in my hometown right now 'Maastricht' which is close to Pinkpop and has lots of hotels :D pretty exciting in some way that they're so closeby ! Can't wait for tomorrow :D!

My hometone is Geleen, so it's close too :P

But i don't think Coldplay will sleep here. I think they take the plane tomorrow and arrive in the afternoon.

They did the same in Italy.

I think I tried most, if not all, of the possible live streams and it seems as though "because of my geographical location" (the USA), I can't actually watch any of them. Is everyone else having this problem as well? Let me know if someone can get something to work because I'd obviously LOVE to watch it tonight!

This is the plan of 3voor12: http://pinkpop.vpro.nl/2011/item/F215B2EEF444BD45F407799F88C89174.html

16.00 - 17.00 Manic Street Preachers

17.00 - 18.00 De Staat

18.00 - 19.00 Simple Plan

19.00 - 20.00 Elbow

20.00 - 21.00 Alter Bridge

Van 18.00 tot 22.00 uur kun je op en neer zappen met Pinkpop op 101TV. Zij volgen de live uitzending op 3FM.

Coldplay is playing from 21:00 to 22:30, but why are they not in the list of 3voor12 ?

And the text below says 101.tv is only broadcasting until 10.

Would they cut out Coldplay's latest hour ?

Hope, this things are right, I already had some embarrassing tries to understand Dutch :D

I think I tried most, if not all, of the possible live streams and it seems as though "because of my geographical location" (the USA), I can't actually watch any of them. Is everyone else having this problem as well? Let me know if someone can get something to work because I'd obviously LOVE to watch it tonight!

that's the message i keep getting!! i'm trying to view in uk, very frustrating! i got the germany one with no problems?

I shall check back later to see if anybody has found one that works :)

This is the plan of 3voor12: http://pinkpop.vpro.nl/2011/item/F215B2EEF444BD45F407799F88C89174.html

16.00 - 17.00 Manic Street Preachers

17.00 - 18.00 De Staat

18.00 - 19.00 Simple Plan

19.00 - 20.00 Elbow

20.00 - 21.00 Alter Bridge

Van 18.00 tot 22.00 uur kun je op en neer zappen met Pinkpop op 101TV. Zij volgen de live uitzending op 3FM.

Coldplay is playing from 21:00 to 22:30, but why are they not in the list of 3voor12 ?

And the text below says 101.tv is only broadcasting until 10.

Would they cut out Coldplay's latest hour ?

Hope, this things are right, I already had some embarrassing tries to understand Dutch :D

No they don't cut out coldplay's latest hour. They totally cut out coldplay.

I'm so angry right now. They first annouced whole pinkpop will be streamed... Certainty not...