✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What do you do for a living

Turk

Designer microwaves - that sounds like something for a science fiction film! Keep the waves cool. :cool: RF engineering - definitely a challenge I would imagine! Nothing so exciting for this little green frog - just busywork.

One can pack a lot into the subject of RF design - and boggle the imagination with enough problems to significantly slow down Deep Thought. I am forever infinitely amazed to see all this signal processing actually work.. one wonders how anyone manages to make sense of it all!

When you meet a guy and he wants to talk about your job or how much money you make, it makes him seam materlistic and empty headed and judges her for her job instead of herself. Tnspieler1012 seams like a very interesting guy who has lots of interesting things to talk about and great things to do with her. Turk, I do not hate you, but you should talk about things that are important to her. It is always interesting to talk about things you like to do and see if you have something in common. Wait till she brings up the topis of job.

When you meet a guy and he wants to talk about your job or how much money you make, it makes him seam materlistic and empty headed and judges her for her job instead of herself.

Well that could apply for people in general, not just guys. Actually not everyone is like that fortunately.

or you could just be asking what you do for a living because you think that person is interesting and want to know more about them.

exactly

If I find a guy interesting, I would talk about what I find interesting about him ( meaning things he does and not his job), taste in music, and other things. I don't like guys who want to hook up, just hang out, take me home, spend my money, and other wimpy types. These kind are easy to get and I meet 2 or 3 of them a week who want to go out with me and give me bad offers. I like intelligent and educated types who like to do interesting things and they are hard to get. That is one reason I like Coldplay.

If you want to talk about stuff guys do but not talk about their job, you're probably doing it wrong.

When I'm actually working I have little doubt that I'll be doing a job I'll enjoy too, and if you're doing a job you enjoy you'll want to talk about it, because it makes you excited because you're interested in it and so forth, and I should hope anyone you're dating would be at least mildly interested in it just because of that. So I really don't get your argument at all.

I like intelligent and educated types who like to do interesting things and they are hard to get. That is one reason I like Coldplay.

I don't quite get the connection. :thinking: