✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Master List of Coldplaying Couples

MrMagpie

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bumping this thread to let everyone know that Michael and I aren't dating anymore. It just didn't work out. I don't want to talk about it, I don't want to say why, and I don't want everyone telling me how sorry they are, because that will only make me sadder about the entire thing. Despite the fact that this went on for only two weeks, we both had affection for each other, and naturally, I'm really upset about it. While I'm still upset about things, and while we're taking a break from talking to each other at the moment (for my sake, really), we aren't holding anything against each other, and we still hope to have a strong friendship.

Hmm.

Briggs this topics retarded, there's been loads of Coldplaying couples down the years but they have to nominate themselves to go on it? I think we should just put everyone whos hooked up on it, even if we don't know if it's still going.

It is indeed retarded.

We should nominate people who we think should just get a room and go at it.

I'm bumping this thread to let everyone know that Michael and I aren't dating anymore. It just didn't work out. I don't want to talk about it, I don't want to say why, and I don't want everyone telling me how sorry they are, because that will only make me sadder about the entire thing. Despite the fact that this went on for only two weeks, we both had affection for each other, and naturally, I'm really upset about it. While I'm still upset about things, and while we're taking a break from talking to each other at the moment (for my sake, really), we aren't holding anything against each other, and we still hope to have a strong friendship.

Good luck Violet.

• 2 weeks later...
I disagree. I'm finally back home with Kelsey and Liam. A family again!

My last post here. But to those who know what's up, I was wrong, sorry to everyone for the mess. Kelsey and I are doing just fine, love of my life.

But this can't be your last post, you've never posted a picture of the two of you.

I disagree. I'm finally back home with Kelsey and Liam. A family again!

My last post here. But to those who know what's up, I was wrong, sorry to everyone for the mess. Kelsey and I are doing just fine, love of my life.

Happy to hear that Nick. :) Glad you guys are doing well.