✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I think this album will be one of their best

TwistedPolitik

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of now, I'm pretty confident that LP5 will be good--based on this handful of songs that we've heard. But I'm wondering what will happen if all/most of these songs turn out to be b-sides or even scratched altogether.

If that happens, then most of us will assume that Coldplay have better songs hidden up their sleeves . . . but what if they misjudge and these songs are actually better? A good example would be A Whisper vs I Ran Away---a bunch of people prefer IRA over A Whisper, yet the latter still made it onto A Rush Of Blood (just for the record, I like both songs and don't really care whether one made it on the album and the other didn't)

Not trying to scare anyone or question the judgement of the guys, but just a thought I wanted to put out there (and yes, I'm confident that Coldplay knows what they're doing and won't disappoint :P )

@ColdplayingfromKansas

There work so many talented people (Brian Eno, Markus Draws, Rik Simpson, Coldplay) that I can't believe something like that! Not a whole album! Maybe 1-2 tracks, that would be normal, but I can't share your fears. ;)

@ColdplayingfromKansas

There work so many talented people (Brian Eno, Markus Draws, Rik Simpson, Coldplay) that I can't believe something like that! Not a whole album! Maybe 1-2 tracks, that would be normal, but I can't share your fears. ;)

That's true :)

Don't pay any attention to my ramblings, I'm just extremely nervous and want this album to be awesome :awesome: