✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Am I the only one...

Corner Kid

who isnt into sports?

Dont get me wrong, I totally understand their appeal, but I just cant get into them. Maybe its that they don't really grab my attention like a lot of other things do, because there's always something else I'd rather do/watch. I like going to games, not because of the game, but because of the experience. I cant even have a conversation about sports, because I know absolutely nothing about the subject.

Anyone else know where I'm coming from?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watch hockey and basketball...sometimes.

i perfer playing over watching. unless it's watching a different team i'm playing against or something.

i love playing volleyball. i also kind of like playing basketball. i suck at ice skating :rolleyes: i perfer playing roller or street hockey. :P i like street better. my rollerblades hurt my feet. :/

i like motorsports but i dont really have time to sit and watch. all other sports bore me in some way or another. i can never watch sports on tv, if im actually there its fun. i havent played any sports really since middle school when we had to in pe.

Now golf, THAT'S a boring sport! To watch and play!

see with games like that you have to give it a twist to make it more interesting, like make it full contact, or combine it with skeet shooting or something. when the first player tees off, the other picks up a shotgun and trys to blast the ball before it lands

I play both soccer and lacrosse. I'm a huge sports fan...th only sports I don't like are american football, golf, and baseball. I've been playing soccer since I was 5 years old and played all through middle and high school. I played lacrosse all 4 years of highschool. For those of you who don't know what lacrosse is, it's that sport where u have a stick and at the end of the stick there's a netted basket where you catch the ball. Anyways, it's a really really quick fast-paced game, mostly sprinting but it's a lot of fun! My dad played semi-professional soccer where he was in Peru so everything I know, I learned from him :)

:lol:

I'm picturing full contact golf right now.. Yes, now that would indeed be fun.. :D I'm picturing people racing to get to the ball and tackling one another or ramming into one another like in ice hockey. Yes, I do believe that could have some potential...

Awesome, yeah I wanted to play some indoor soccer, or football as every other country besides America calls it, but I haven't really had a lot of time. College is soo much work and not much down time, plus I also work....I work at Abercrombie & Fitch, a clothing store for those of you that have never heard of it. You can check out the website at http://www.abercrombie.com (very preppy clothes) Anyways, ttyl take care xoxoxo byeee -Rachel <3