✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Am I the only one...

Corner Kid

LifeIs4Living, you are a 2nd degree black belt?! Cool COol, I'm a first degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, but I quit too because I was not learning anything really new. Anyways, I LIVE for sports! I'm a big sports junkie, fan, freak...whatever you wanna call it!! But I can't live a day without sports, especially lacrosse and soccer

Anyone ever heard of lacrosse before?!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ever heard of lacrosse before?!

I do, and I love to watch it!!!! I asked at school If we could do that or Hurling, but they refused! They said they needed a coach or a teacher for us, that it was a bit dangerous, and it's not a gme that people play here... I looked for the National Lacrosse Team, or somenthing like that, and for my surprise there is not team; Lacrosse is a game you don't play here! :(

...and everytime they're gunna play it they don't invite me cos i suck

man, I hate that! thats segregation!

^ :lol: :cry:

Hey, was anyone here ever the last person to be picked for a team during gym class?

I'm always the last one to be picked! I just tale it with humour now, because I know it's because I'm extredimely bad! Though in Hockey & Swimming & Running I'm not the last one! I'm aways one of the first to be picked. :D

I was always picked last .. I go with the popular theory ... Even though I was pretty good at sports I still got picked last or next to last ...

But if they saw me now :D

I swear, it's sweet revenge... all the popular girls are sitting at home unhappy with 3 kids to different dads and I've got a kick arse career, am travelling the world and look fabulous ... but most importantly ... I'M HAPPY!!! :P :D

^

Hey, was anyone here ever the last person to be picked for a team during gym class?

can you say like every time

"we'll take the skinny kid in the back i guess..."

and that was after they picked the wheel chair boy

lol, holy crap, that sums up my childhood Phys. Ed. memories.

What really sucks is when your only friend standing next to you gets picked 2nd to last and he's on the other team! So you're stuck with a bunch of guys who dont even want you to be there.

:lol: :lol:

i guess it can be traumaticizing for some people.

the game i hated the most was dodge ball - especially when there were people who were really into it. i don't why i didn't like it 'cause it's not a particularly hard game. i think i just didn't want to look like a fool and be smacked in the head by a ball.

:lol: