✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Am I the only one...

Corner Kid

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha awesome! Hey ya know what badali?! I've always wanted to visit Australia....is there anything really awesome to do there besides going to Sydney?! lol :)

That's a joke right? There's loads and loads and loads of stuff to do ... you'd need to go for a month just to see the East Coast and a month to see the West Coast and that doesn't even include the center of the country or Tasmania...

Now golf, THAT'S a boring sport! To watch and play! :lol: :lol:

(ice hockey sounds like fun! I love skating! Ice skating or rollerblading are my faves!)

That's like a myth because Golf isn't that bored! You just need to understand it a bit and like it and ............. it isn't boring! Though it's a lot better to play it! ( If you don't find those Senior players that will make you shut up for the whole game and you won't be able even to move....! That's boring-!)

Well I like sports, but I used to hate them! They didn't grabbed my attentiona nd all that but tehy do now, because I practise them. Anyway, I find music a lot more appealing than sports, they are fun If you practise them, instead music is always fun!

who isnt into sports?

Dont get me wrong, I totally understand their appeal, but I just cant get into them. Maybe its that they don't really grab my attention like a lot of other things do, because there's always something else I'd rather do/watch. I like going to games, not because of the game, but because of the experience. I cant even have a conversation about sports, because I know absolutely nothing about the subject.

Anyone else know where I'm coming from?

i'm exactly the same way! i've never liked sports. but the action at games is pretty fun. it would help though if i knew why they were cheering :lol:

See, sports and my name do not go together lol..I don't know why, I've just always been better with music and art and drama and such, so I always related to that more..Well, I was really good in Tae Kwon Do when I did that a few years ago..I was a second degree black belt, and was invited to join the olympic team, but I wasn't having fun doing it anymore because I wasn't learning anything, so I quit..but other than that, i can't swing a bat, dunk a basket, or get the wee golf ball in the hole lol, so I've never enjoyed sports lol :P

I'm not interested in sports, neither watching them nor doing a lot of them.

I can participate in them, but usually badly as I'm an uncoordinated klutz. :P Physical Education class wasn't too good for me. The only physical activities I liked participating in (but not watching) were dance, aerobics, and other individual "sports" where I can't mess up. :lol:

So yeah, I don't get why people are so obsessed with watching games. I can never pay attention to them nor am I interested.

Man, you know what? Sports are so boring... probably i think that cos i have no talent playing em, i suck playing soccer, and all brazilians luv it, and everytime they're gunna play it they don't invite me cos i suck. haha Ah, that's why i extremely dislike soccer. :/ Ah, hockey is great though! and american football is good too!

Ah, that baseketball movie is so great!! baseketball should totally be played all over the world!!!!

I used to watch my brother play Rugby, and one time he get hit and his shoulder popped out of place and his arm was hanging REALLY low..it was pretty gross! (poor bugger)