✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

US/Japan ETIAW Release

So...is Mo\/ing to Mars going to be a\/ailable at all on Amazon?? I don't use iTunes...I just refuse.

ETA: Can't find Major Minus either. :(

Here's a link to Major Minus. You might've overlooked it since the artwork says ETIAW (it's the EP artwork):

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Major-Minus/dp/B0057UWJ48/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1309176641&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Major Minus: Coldplay: MP3 Downloads[/ame]

No, Moving to Mars won't be available on Amazon. It's part of the iTunes exclusive digital bundle--it's an iTunes exclusive track.

It's very true, plus I always buy the songs of artists I like. Like for Coldplay I'd willingly buy an album twice, just for funsies..

LOL, I did buy it twice. I bought the bundle a couple of weeks ago. Paid almost $20 for the cd, vinyl, poster and shipping to the US. But I got an email a couple of days ago saying there is a delay on the vinyl release and they will only ship as a bundle. I couldn't wait any longer and just bought the digital downloads from itunes (although I'd already bought ETIAW when it first went on sale.) Oh well...it's only $$ right?

Here's a link to Major Minus. You might've overlooked it since the artwork says ETIAW (it's the EP artwork):

Amazon.com: Major Minus: Coldplay: MP3 Downloads

No, Moving to Mars won't be available on Amazon. It's part of the iTunes exclusive digital bundle--it's an iTunes exclusive track.

Ah, you're right! I did overlook it! Thanks for the linky! I got it DLed and in my iPod! :D

I wonder since it's supposed to be a digital bundle. I don't think we should be able to download the tracks individually.

Yesterday, The Coldplay Messenger sent an email stating the tracks are meant to be available to purchase individually.

"NEW EP AVAILABLE ON ITUNES NOW

Hello again. The Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall EP is now available to download on iTunes Stores worldwide. As well as Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, the EP features two brand new tracks - Major Minus and Moving To Mars, the first of which had Glastonbury Festival bouncing on Saturday night. Download the EP - or the individual tracks - from iTunes.com/Coldplay or by clicking your flag below: (Insert Flags)" (USA flag IS an option this time)

So for those of you concerned about cheating Coldplay, they did intend for the tracks to be available for individual purchase. Yay! So don't feel bad! :P

Yesterday, The Coldplay Messenger sent an email stating the tracks are meant to be available to purchase individually.

"NEW EP AVAILABLE ON ITUNES NOW

Hello again. The Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall EP is now available to download on iTunes Stores worldwide. As well as Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, the EP features two brand new tracks - Major Minus and Moving To Mars, the first of which had Glastonbury Festival bouncing on Saturday night. Download the EP - or the individual tracks - from iTunes.com/Coldplay or by clicking your flag below: (Insert Flags)" (USA flag IS an option this time)

So for those of you concerned about cheating Coldplay, they did intend for the tracks to be available for individual purchase. Yay! So don't feel bad! :P

EMI/Coldplay must have changed their minds. Because "digital bundle" means exactly that--all or nothing. Perhaps they worried about the possible negative reaction from fans having to buy ETIAW a second time in order to get the new tracks?:thinking:

EMI/Coldplay must have changed their minds. Because "digital bundle" means exactly that--all or nothing. Perhaps they worried about the possible negative reaction from fans having to buy ETIAW a second time in order to get the new tracks?:thinking:

I'm thinking the same..there was no discount for purchasing the EP in its entirety. so having already bought Every Teardrop, I don't feel bad buying Major Minus and Moving To Mars since the grand total of the 3 tracks is the same as buying the EP all at once. Yay for me, yay for Coldplay, yay for the record companies!

I dunno. There're several "digital bundles" on iTunes where tracks can be individually purchased. Don't think this release is anything above and beyond.

I'm sure major labels don't care too much about pissing off a fan base. Official releases are their bread and butter; they usually just see $$$.