✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Speeding ghosts and an abrasive rose (new track)

Basilica

Here are some lyrics to a new Coldplay track that is expected to be included on LP5. Yay!

abrasive rose

speeding ghost

and a shadow

(…) the road to the sea

we swam from the shill(…)

to battle (…)aw w(…)

(…) yes (…)

You might ask yourself: is this information of any use to me at this moment? No, absolutely not. But bear in mind that if this song is included on LP5, you were one of the first who knew some of the lyrics to it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some lyrics to a new Coldplay track that is expected to be included on LP5. Yay!

abrasive rose

speeding ghost

and a shadow

(…) the road to the sea

we swam from the shill(…)

to battle (…)aw w(…)

(…) yes (…)

You might ask yourself: is this information of any use to me at this moment? No, absolutely not. But bear in mind that if this song is included on LP5, you were one of the first who knew some of the lyrics to it.

Where did you find this?

Where did you find this?

Sorry, I had to be more clear!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4stzGUJACZo]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Princess of China - Rock im Park 2011 (title of new album spoiled?!)‬‏[/ame]

2:14

Searched words starting with M that sounded weird LOL not kidding :laugh3: , cause we all know the most probably is that the title is M........... Xyrobrytes , What is the M , who knows...

Well I don't know if you saw me post this before but this was one of the most elaborate fake leaks I've ever witnessed and you clearly put a lot of thought and effort into this so well done. :) I'm just mad I was stupid enough to entertain the thought that you were for real.

Well I don't know if you saw me post this before but this was one of the most elaborate fake leaks I've ever witnessed and you clearly put a lot of thought and effort into this so well done. :) I'm just mad I was stupid enough to entertain the thought that you were for real.

I saw it, and thanks, I know the LP5 will be worth the wait and the feak leaks, and i do not blame anyone at all, in this quindo of moments, i can believe coldplay are making a triple album, because we are all waiting so bad for news , I know i really made a weird thing, i had to create news for myself not to explode, and at some point there i almost belived what i was saying, that was part kinda weird... :confused: but i really would believe anything that sounds true right now, or at least that is as a posibility...

I saw it, and thanks, I know the LP5 will be worth the wait and the feak leaks, and i do not blame anyone at all, in this quindo of moments, i can believe coldplay are making a triple album, because we are all waiting so bad for news , I know i really made a weird thing, i had to create news for myself not to explode, and at some point there i almost belived what i was saying, that was part kinda weird... :confused: but i really would believe anything that sounds true right now, or at least that is as a posibility...

O__O

Okay. Get help.

WTF? Don't reward this idiot for being a loser. Elaborate? No. Anybody on this forum could do just as good a fake leak, and probably better. The reason you think this is elaborate is because nobody is that big of a loser to spend all their time coming up with this bullsheesh. He spent time coming up with new imformation, creating accounts, finding new IP addresses to use, drawing pictures, coming up with tracklistings, etc. All we had to do was read a few posts. Minutes of effort for us. Hours for him.

Minutes of effort for us. Hours for him.

Yeah, and hours is a lot of effort. I'm just saying he did a good job on it because he got us all to believe it, didn't he? And before everybody says I didn't believe it for a second, I think everybody at least entertained the idea that it could be true. Maybe not, but that's just my opinion. :) Sorry if I outraged anybody for not wanting to chop this guy's head off.

I didnt took me hours! :o But i had to be carefull with my answers after everything, cause sometimes I say something, and at the next post other, so, that was kinda hard though, but i worked it out, until the power of coldplay destroyed my fantasy :\ , atleast the video is aswome!

I didnt took me hours! :o But i had to be carefull with my answers after everything, cause sometimes I say something, and at the next post other, so, that was kinda hard though, but i worked it out, until the power of coldplay destroyed my fantasy :\ , atleast the video is aswome!

Shut up. Nobody wants to talk to u anymore. And learn how to speak english please. How old are you, really? "It didn't took me hours!" How can you manage to work a computer but only know how to speak in the past tense?

Shut up. Nobody wants to talk to u anymore. And learn how to speak english please. How old are you, really? "It didn't took me hours!" How can you manage to work a computer but only know how to speak in the past tense?

Im not a native english speaker, and Im old enough to play with your mind , and I wasn't talking to you in the first place, and you should get over this, I take it as a joke, you take it as an insult , okay, but get over it, its over...