✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Speeding ghosts and an abrasive rose (new track)

Basilica

O ok, sorry then, I thought you were from America, and u said u were from america before, but i guess that was also a lie. And old enough to play with my mind? How about young and immature enough to waste the time. I could just as easily done the same thing and screwed with everyone on the forum. But I guess some people have lives...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O ok, sorry then, I thought you were from America, and u said u were from america before, but i guess that was also a lie. And old enough to play with my mind? How about young and immature enough to waste the time. I could just as easily done the same thing and screwed with everyone on the forum. But I guess some people have lives...

I live in America, but I was born in Spain, thats why my english sometimes is weird :(

Because jokes are supposed to be funny. And its just so sad that anybody in their right mind would do something so stupid.

While I do agree that it was a stupid and a douche move, it was one time, it doesn't really matter anymore. We know it's all false now and it lasted for a day, so I figure people should let it go. Plus he doesn't seem like a bad guy, I mean right now, he seems like someone I wouldn't mind sharing ideas about the album to.

While I do agree that it was a stupid and a douche move, it was one time, it doesn't really matter anymore. We know it's all false now and it lasted for a day, so I figure people should let it go. Plus he doesn't seem like a bad guy, I mean right now, he seems like someone I wouldn't mind sharing ideas about the album to.

I agree, it's not like he does this all the time and realistically it was pretty clever.

I agree, it's not like he does this all the time and realistically it was pretty clever.

Exactly, all negativity aside, it was pretty damn clever.... but I hope nobody does anything like that again :P.... and if they do, I might just read it for laughs. While I did not believe it by the end, half of it actually had me ><

^ You're not another of his accounts, are you :inquisitive:

No, he'd be banned by now if he were.

And to the people calling it clever, its not. Its quite simple really, lying over the internet isnt hard. Geese...

You think he sounds like a nice guy? Really? Why, because he screws with us for 2 days and then shrugs it off like it wasn't a big deal? I don't even care that much but I can't believe you're all so quick to forgive!

The whole situation is rather strange. First you fool us all and then you act as if nothing happened? You got my hopes up, for a moment. So yeah, apart from that, you seem great, for a person who joined the forums just to troll :shrug:

No, he'd be banned by now if he were.

And to the people calling it clever, its not. Its quite simple really, lying over the internet isnt hard. Geese...

You think he sounds like a nice guy? Really? Why, because he screws with us for 2 days and then shrugs it off like it wasn't a big deal? I don't even care that much but I can't believe you're all so quick to forgive!

ITS NOT A BIG DEAL!!!! I think the reason people are upset is because they believed it and now they're disappointed that it turned out not to be true.

Nope, I'm more relieved its not true than anything. People are upset because Coldplayer1317 or whatever was just such a huge troll it wasn't even funny.

I wonder now why i didn't did this in a justin bieber forum, that would be easy and funny... :whatever: <---- btw i found this and its pretty creepy :stunned:

I wonder now why i didn't did this in a justin bieber forum, that would be easy and funny... :whatever: <---- btw i found this and its pretty creepy :stunned:

Well considering you'd be trolling a bunch of 7 year old girls yeah, it would have been pretty easy.

PS- what in the world is that smiley called?

And i had this acount since before, i didn't created specially for that, I created the other ones for that and was a total fail, but don't think i hate coldplay or something, im actually a fan, since 2003 with AROBTTH, in my place has an special place in my brain as well as clocks.