✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Speeding ghosts and an abrasive rose (new track)

Basilica

Did anyone notice that he said he likes/knows how to mess with our heads? If trolling is his game don't give him the satisfaction, Or better yet just shut down this tread since there's nothing of importance...except the writing on the TV screen. I think it "Was News" but its hard to tell.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He thinks he accomplished something, as if NOOOOOOBODY else could ever come up with a scheme sooooooooooooooo elaborate as lying behind a computer screen. Yup, thatplan takes one big thinker-box to come up with.

He thinks he accomplished something

:shocked2: Your reaction makes me believe I have... :stunned: and belive me, you will never know what is on my mind, i suggest you rest for a while and go to sleep.

And im pretty sure the painting is "was news" also, but "luminous" also seems reliable.

Back to Coldplay; aka the amazing reason we're all together here in the first place? :P

The lyrics are definitely incomplete but they don't sound bad from the little we got from this. I mean the thing is we don't even know what songs are going to be on there and that's kind of the frustrating part. Even if you see lyrics that seem incredible up there on the screen or even with the mind-blowing; Charlie Brown, Us Against the World, Hurts Like Heaven, Moving to Mars, and amazing; Major Minus, Every Teardrop is a Waterfall songs that's not all of them plus we don't even know if THOSE will be on there. We don't have much of an inclination any way about it except ETIAW is a single and Charlie Brown gets really good reception from fans at concerts (as it should ;P) which I imagine bodes well for it's album chances. But it's really confusing. And in a way it's like being back at "Square One" except of course with really really good music to listen to. :D But not much more info than what we had months ago it would seem. I was really hoping we'd get a tracklisting by nowww. But patience is a virtue and waiting will be worth it I'm sure. :)

WTF? Don't reward this idiot for being a loser. Elaborate? No. Anybody on this forum could do just as good a fake leak, and probably better. The reason you think this is elaborate is because nobody is that big of a loser to spend all their time coming up with this bullsheesh. He spent time coming up with new imformation, creating accounts, finding new IP addresses to use, drawing pictures, coming up with tracklistings, etc. All we had to do was read a few posts. Minutes of effort for us. Hours for him.

lolno

The reason why he was found out was because he didn't even bother with different IPs. Minutes, maybe.

lolno

The reason why he was found out was because he didn't even bother with different IPs. Minutes, maybe.

Exactly, I didnt made a big plan for weeks planing how to do this, anyone can create another acount and talk **** , its easy, but i never thought it would go this far...:o

And btw I still belive this will be on the album, at some point , at some song, cause its amazing, and its one of the few videos coldplaytv uploaded while LP5 was in process:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwTS2RKPHN8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]YouTube - ‪Chris and Guy xylophone duet (Roadie #42 - Blog #124)‬‏[/ame]

And the most important, they are recording it!

Exactly, I didnt made a big plan for weeks planing how to do this, anyone can create another acount and talk **** , its easy, but i never thought it would go this far...:o

And btw I still belive this will be on the album, at some point , at some song, cause its amazing, and its one of the few videos coldplaytv uploaded while LP5 was in process:

And the most important, they are recording it!

I think that's part of song ...

lolno

Mods said they blocked multiple IPs but he kept using different ones. Hours, not because of finding new IPs, just because he was finding screencaps, drawing things in Paint, and editing pictures and all that sheesh. He also wasn't smart enough to come up with the information he "leaked" in minutes, even though that's all it should've taken him.

Exactly, so you see why what you did wasn't impressive and you see nobody found it humorous. So why are you so proud of yourself?

Exactly, so you see why what you did wasn't impressive and you see nobody found it humorous. So why are you so proud of yourself?

:facepalm: When did I said the Opposite? , you sir need to calm down :thinking: ,you are taking this way to seriously... its been a while, get over it...

Mods said they blocked multiple IPs but he kept using different ones. Hours, not because of finding new IPs, just because he was finding screencaps, drawing things in Paint, and editing pictures and all that sheesh. He also wasn't smart enough to come up with the information he "leaked" in minutes, even though that's all it should've taken him.

Oh and by the way, I have temporal IP adresses always, that means every time i turn my conection on/off i get a new IP adress, that wasn't much of a problem, paint is easy to use, and yes, the info took me minutes to imagine, I wrote what i wanted to hear, so, yeah, i did the whole thing in like 20 minutes...

Back to Coldplay; aka the amazing reason we're all together here in the first place? :P

The lyrics are definitely incomplete but they don't sound bad from the little we got from this. I mean the thing is we don't even know what songs are going to be on there and that's kind of the frustrating part. Even if you see lyrics that seem incredible up there on the screen or even with the mind-blowing; Charlie Brown, Us Against the World, Hurts Like Heaven, Moving to Mars, and amazing; Major Minus, Every Teardrop is a Waterfall songs that's not all of them plus we don't even know if THOSE will be on there. We don't have much of an inclination any way about it except ETIAW is a single and Charlie Brown gets really good reception from fans at concerts (as it should ;P) which I imagine bodes well for it's album chances. But it's really confusing. And in a way it's like being back at "Square One" except of course with really really good music to listen to. :D But not much more info than what we had months ago it would seem. I was really hoping we'd get a tracklisting by nowww. But patience is a virtue and waiting will be worth it I'm sure. :)

^^True. Plus, Will and Chris said after Glasto that they have a few songs (said album is 85 min. right now) that need to be narrowed down. As much as we all love to speculate, we won't really know anything about this album (for sure) until the legit info is released...:\

Oh and by the way, I have temporal IP adresses always, that means every time i turn my conection on/off i get a new IP adress, that wasn't much of a problem, paint is easy to use, and yes, the info took me minutes to imagine, I wrote what i wanted to hear, so, yeah, i did the whole thing in like 20 minutes...

Oh derp, dynamic address, ofc. It probably still traces back to your city though, even if it's dynamic.

Oh derp, dynamic address, ofc. It probably still traces back to your city though, even if it's dynamic.

I really don't know a lot about computer connections and all that stuff... :stunned: the only thing i know is that my internet always changes my IP adress, not sure what that is either... :confused:

I really don't know a lot about computer connections and all that stuff... :stunned: the only thing i know is that my internet always changes my IP adress, not sure what that is either... :confused:

You said it yourself: you keep switching the router on and off.