✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Blue Room EP for sale

Ireentje

Hiya guys,

Well, I'm selling a Blue Room EP. It's in very good condition. I'm not putting it up on eBay or anything yet, because I want to give my fellow Coldplayers a chance first! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blue_Room_%28EP%29

Why am I selling? Because I already own another one!

If you're interested, let me know ;)

Cheers,

Irene

----

SOLD! Sorry guys.

I bought a sealed original one about a year ago, and I came across an excellent package deal (the EP, unsealed, with some other things I didn't have yet). So I'm selling the spare one to finance some other items I have my eye on :)

Hmm. Blue Room is one of three things I'm missing (Blue Room, Safety and Mince Spies. The latter two I doubt I'll ever get). I just got the What If single last week!

I'm kind of interested. But I'd like to see a picture if possible?

^^ hey, sounds lame, but in all seriousness, be DILIGENT about checking eBay (worldwide) daily, if not twice a day. Save searches for Mince Spies and Safety, and be sure to check all bland titles (like when the seller only titles the auction "Coldplay" - got my KCRW pro for $5 through a listing like this).

If bored, check each international eBay site independantly. Not all sellers list to post worlwide, but are willing to post to you if you ask (this is how I got most of my French pro's).

Then, monthly, check sites like netsoundsmusic. Copies of Mince pop up in spurts, but it's very obtainable. Safety, not as often, but I still see it up a few times a year. Watch for frauds with Safety. Hope this helps some. (BTW got Mince for $50 this way). If I come across either, I'll send you a PM, so you know they're there.

Hmm. Blue Room is one of three things I'm missing (Blue Room, Safety and Mince Spies. The latter two I doubt I'll ever get). I just got the What If single last week!

I'm kind of interested. But I'd like to see a picture if possible?

I'll post a picture as soon as I have the CD, it's on its way from the UK right now.

^^ hey, sounds lame, but in all seriousness, be DILIGENT about checking eBay (worldwide) daily, if not twice a day. Save searches for Mince Spies and Safety, and be sure to check all bland titles (like when the seller only titles the auction "Coldplay" - got my KCRW pro for $5 through a listing like this).

If bored, check each international eBay site independantly. Not all sellers list to post worlwide, but are willing to post to you if you ask (this is how I got most of my French pro's).

Then, monthly, check sites like netsoundsmusic. Copies of Mince pop up in spurts, but it's very obtainable. Safety, not as often, but I still see it up a few times a year. Watch for frauds with Safety. Hope this helps some. (BTW got Mince for $50 this way). If I come across either, I'll send you a PM, so you know they're there.

Thanks a lot! I didn't know they came up frequently enough to bother. I'm super jealous about Mince, by the way! :P

I won't give up hope! And please PM me!

Muchos gracias. I check on occasion, get annoyed and give up. If it worked for you, I'll find a way. :D

• 3 weeks later...
I thought Safety and Mince Spies were the ones to look out for.

Blue Room was actually one of my first eBay purchases.. and it was in near mint condition! I paid $70 USD for it I think..... Might have been $65. That was about 7-8 years ago.. its actually one of my prized Coldplay collectibles :nice:

Blue Room was actually one of my first eBay purchases.. and it was in near mint condition! I paid $70 USD for it I think..... Might have been $65. That was about 7-8 years ago.. its actually one of my prized Coldplay collectibles :nice:

Last month I bought in mint condition Coldplay Blue Room E.P. 12" vinyl #628!!! Its one of my prized Coldplay vinyls besides my 7 inch #68 Brothers and Sisters E.P.!

I find The BLue Room one of the most curious releases. Not because it's super rare or anything, it's just that the prices that it gets sold for can go from like €5 to €36 in one week. It's really strange. One day a Blue Room EP gets 26 bids, and the other, there not a single bid and it gets relisted. It almost never gets sold for more than €40 though, and yet some days people seem to believe this is super duper rare. Strange if you ask me.

The difficulty about The Blue Room really, is to find one in good condition. I've seen copies that were hardly recognisable, and most of the have a lot of damage. Same thing counts even more for the blue promo digipack.