✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Copa America 2011

Jony

Odio a Santos, odio a Neymar, pero no lo puedo negar que es un brillante jugador. Aca ahora solo hablan de ese chico. Neymar, Ganso, Neymar, Neymar, Ganso, Neymar, Neymar y Neymar. ¬¬

La verdad es que mi seleccion es Cruzeiro! Siempre fue! :smug:

Es por Cruzeiro que hago de todo! :heart:

:laugh3::laugh3: Es verdad...

A mi tampoco me cae bien Neymar, no me gusta su actitud, para nada. :P

Yo igual con Peñarol! :D:D

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh3::laugh3: Es verdad...

A mi tampoco me cae bien Neymar, no me gusta su actitud, para nada. :P

Yo igual con Peñarol! :D:D

El es muy agrandado, eso me molesta!! Es un boludo! ahahha:P

Bueno, me voy Juan! Placer en conocerte! Siempre bueno hablar con fans sudamericanos de Coldplay y que gustan de futbol! Hasta luegoo!

Y bueno poder hablar en español, para mi es muuuy mas facil que hablar en inglés! :nice:

GOOO URUGUAY!:D

El es muy agrandado, eso me molesta!! Es un boludo! ahahha:P

Bueno, me voy Juan! Placer en conocerte! Siempre bueno hablar con fans sudamericanos de Coldplay y que gustan de futbol! Hasta luegoo!

Y bueno poder hablar en español, para mi es muuuy mas facil que hablar en inglés! :nice:

GOOO URUGUAY!:D

Si realmente lo es! :laugh3:

Lo mismo digo Paulinha!! Un placer hablar contigo! :nice: Saludos!! :D Buenas noches :)

I want Uruguay to win it too. They made a great World Cup last year, and Peñarol almost won the Libertadores Cup, so I think they deserve it.

Great to see another supporter! It's going to be very difficult for Uruguay though. All the teams are in great conditions, except Mexico maybe with all the problems with their players.

BTW, today is an year since the match between Uruguay and Ghana :P

I want Uruguay to win it too. They made a great World Cup last year, and Peñarol almost won the Libertadores Cup, so I think they deserve it.

I think that Brazil has biggest chances to win, even though i don't know much about their national team this year, but they always play well ;)

I think that Brazil has biggest chances to win, even though i don't know much about their national team this year, but they always play well ;)

Actually it gets boring if Brazil keeps winning every tournament, they already have a team who won the Copa Libertadores, that's enough :lol: Plus I believe their national team is not as good as it was 4 or 5 years ago. ;)

Actually it gets boring if Brazil keeps winning every tournament, they already have a team who won the Copa Libertadores, that's enough :lol: Plus I believe their national team is not as good as it was 4 or 5 years ago. ;)

Well, i'm not very awared about Brazil's football. It's just that they usually have a good team and their players are famous in the world. :) Of course, it would be more interesting if something like Chile or Peru would win Copa America :D

Well, i'm not very awared about Brazil's football. It's just that they usually have a good team and their players are famous in the world. :) Of course, it would be more interesting if something like Chile or Peru would win Copa America :D

Or Uruguay :D :D :D :vuvuzela:

:vuvuzela:

congrats ;)

this is how our team looks like

12386239110e4j0057.jpg

yeah, we are playing but we only won one match and one end up in the draw.

there is slightly a better situation with our home teams, usually they are quite good in uefa, i don't know their rating this year because they haven't played with other countries clubs already.

haha :D it's our tactical method - pretend that we are Brazils :D

my town's team called Sūduva, they are now 2nd in Lithuanian A liga and we have the best stadium in whole country :sneaky: the 3rd and well known is Žalgiris, and the 1st right now is Ekranas.

But i'm not very big fan of Sūduva, i used to be a few years ago. now i'm a new fan of Barca and Argentina :D

haha :D it's our tactical method - pretend that we are Brazils :D

my town's team called Sūduva, they are now 2nd in Lithuanian A liga and we have the best stadium in whole country :sneaky: the 3rd and well known is Žalgiris, and the 1st right now is Ekranas.

But i'm not very big fan of Sūduva, i used to be a few years ago. now i'm a new fan of Barca and Argentina :D

It's a good tactic :D

I didn't know any of those teams :surprised: People here only talk about teams from England, Spain, Italy, Germany, and some of France and Portugal :\ is good to know about more national leagues that are not the most important :D. Here the most known teams are Peñarol and Nacional, but we don't have good stadiums. The biggest stadium is the Centenario but it's old and needs some reparations. Peñarol is going to build a stadium this or next year, but I don't think it will be that big :confused:

I realised you are a fan of Barca and Messi because of your sig :lol: :D

Colombia vs Costa Rica starts in 20 minutes. Both will play against Argentina in the next days.

Great but i don't think i'm going to watch it, because my sister is came back we have other plans.

are you going to watch it?

It's a good tactic :D

I didn't know any of those teams :surprised: People here only talk about teams from England, Spain, Italy, Germany, and some of France and Portugal :\ is good to know about more national leagues that are not the most important :D. Here the most known teams are Peñarol and Nacional, but we don't have good stadiums. The biggest stadium is the Centenario but it's old and needs some reparations. Peñarol is going to build a stadium this or next year, but I don't think it will be that big :confused:

I realised you are a fan of Barca and Messi because of your sig :lol: :D

well, we are best known as a basketball country ;) those countries have strogest teams in the world and lithaunian football has never been strong enough compare with England or Spain :D

yeah, it's kinda strange how i became a Messi fan. I've just remembered him from last year's world cup and when i saw the uefa final, i thought: ''wow, he's great" :D

Great but i don't think i'm going to watch it, because my sister is came back we have other plans.

are you going to watch it?

well, we are best known as a basketball country ;) those countries have strogest teams in the world and lithaunian football has never been strong enough compare with England or Spain :D

yeah, it's kinda strange how i became a Messi fan. I've just remembered him from last year's world cup and when i saw the uefa final, i thought: ''wow, he's great" :D

Yeah, i'm going to watch it now on the tv :D

That's right, I knew Lithuania best for basketball than football :P

Messi is a very good player, but I don't know why he doesn't play as good as in Barcelona when he plays at his national team :\ In the world cup he didn't play as good as it was expected though :confused:

Here are some great, and funny tv commercials for Uruguay for the Copa America :D :

This video was filmed in Ghana, and the Ghaneses talk about the match of Uruguay - Ghana, beautiful people the Ghaneses, really funny :P :

[ame=

]
[/ame]

And this one talks about an uruguayan guy who is going to a match against Argentina but when he arrives to the stadium he realises that there are no tickets left so he buys a ticket to get to the Argentina's crowd :lol: and then Uruguay scores a goal and he can't celebrate it, but he just can't help it :lol: very funny too :P:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A597f51sdPg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A597f51sdPg[/ame]