✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Copa America 2011

Jony

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I think he could have played better, but at least he passed the ball to Suarez to score!

Tabarez lasted too long to make the changes, Cebolla and La Joya should have entered earlier..

but anyway, hope next match is a better one :)

Now Chile - Mexico

yeah, it's a bit hard :P I have to study The Iliad, The Bible, The Divine Comedy and Macbeth.... :bigcry:

Oh, ok, enjoy the birhtday with your family! I'll try to post anything that happens on the match :nice:

oh, good luck with classic ;)

thanks, i hope i'll be able to access internet even for a while :)

Thanks! :)

Ok, but if you can't don't worry 'cause you will be able to know the result later :nice:

we won! :D

Friday ---> Chile vs Uruguay

We will be rivals with Juanif, hahaha...

Congrats!

haha yeah, we'll be rivals, may the best team win ;)

yeah, but if Messi will score the goal and i wouldn't have chance to see it live it would be very embbarrasing, you know :dozey:

haha :D you still have the chance to see the replay, but I guess it's not the same :P :lol:

yup, it's not the same, but still better than nothing ;) i hope argentina will win this time

;)

Let's see what happens, Colombia has a good team too... South American press is saying that this cup is showing that there are no favourites this time because the teams that were supposed to be better didn't make a good job, and it's kinda true because Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay and Paraguay couldn't win yet. But this has just started :P

;)

Let's see what happens, Colombia has a good team too... South American press is saying that this cup is showing that there are no favourites this time because the teams that were supposed to be better didn't make a good job, and it's kinda true because Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay and Paraguay couldn't win yet. But this has just started :P

hmmm...interesting.. i want Aregentina to win 2:1, it would be fair ;) what do you think about the result?