✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Copa America 2011

Jony

Yeah, i'm going to watch it now on the tv :D

That's right, I knew Lithuania best for basketball than football :P

Messi is a very good player, but I don't know why he doesn't play as good as in Barcelona when he plays at his national team :\ In the world cup he didn't play as good as it was expected though :confused:

ok, when you could write here the results :)

Messi is better in Barca because he always plays there and teammates understand each other by the glance they are working as a team. and he spends little time with national team, players don't know each other very well, i suppose. I think is the reason why he plays worse in national team.

what do you think? :)

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, when you could write here the results :)

Messi is better in Barca because he always plays there and teammates understand each other by the glance they are working as a team. and he spends little time with national team, players don't know each other very well, i suppose. I think is the reason why he plays worse in national team.

what do you think? :)

Yeah, I'll post the results here :) They are tied 0 - 0, 16 minutes of the first half ;)

I think the same. That is the main reason for me that Messi doesn't play the same in his national team than in Barca. I think it happens in every team, players actually play more matches in other countries with other teams than in their national team. That's why Tabarez (Uruguay's trainer) is making a good job with Uruguay's national team, he's working on that matter. He is training them thinking as a team and not as the individualities we have. I think that's the reason why we were 4th at the world cup :)

Yeah, I'll post the results here :) They are tied 0 - 0, 16 minutes of the first half ;)

I think the same. That is the main reason for me that Messi doesn't play the same in his national team than in Barca. I think it happens in every team, players actually play more matches in other countries with other teams than in their national team. That's why Tabarez (Uruguay's trainer) is making a good job with Uruguay's national team, he's working on that matter. He is training them thinking as a team and not as the individualities we have. I think that's the reason why we were 4th at the world cup :)

yeah, i hope your country will reach higher place in this cup ;)

you know, i've read somewhere that Argentina national team is trying to play as Barca and that Messi is the most important there and other players are in suitable positions to help Messi play.

?

apoio prévio.:thinking:

I know :P just joking :)

yeah, i hope your country will reach higher place in this cup ;)

you know, i've read somewhere that Argentina national team is trying to play as Barca and that Messi is the most important there and other players are in suitable positions to help Messi play.

I hope so :)

Yeah, i've heard that too... the Argentinian press is saying the same thing actually. But I don't know if it is true. If it is, I think it's a bad decision from the coach because Argentina is not Barcelona, they have different kind of game and very different players. Argentina is not Messi...

yup, when i saw first match of Argentina vs Albania this year, i thought that they are playing like Barca, but yesterday's match was not as good as the first one. Messi is Messi he's just one of the 12 players, he can't do anything without teammates and if coach doesn't understand this - it's bad...

yup, when i saw first match of Argentina vs Albania this year, i thought that they are playing like Barca, but yesterday's match was not as good as the first one. Messi is Messi he's just one of the 12 players, he can't do anything without teammates and if coach doesn't understand this - it's bad...

Agree totally.

Nice to see that lithuanians watch south american's soccer games :)

Agree totally.

Nice to see that lithuanians watch south american's soccer games :)

haha, maybe i'm the only one from Lithuania who watch it :D and only when Argentina is playing. but i'm on holidays so i have a lot of free time to get to know more about football :)

^yeah, I agree with you! :)

Match has just finished..

Colombia won 1 - 0 against Costa Rica. Not a fun match to watch at all :P

when i haven't lost much ;) i don't think that either or these teams are strong to play well :D

haha, maybe i'm the only one from Lithuania who watch it :D and only when Argentina is playing. but i'm on holidays so i have a lot of free time to get to know more about football :)

when i haven't lost much ;) i don't think that either or these teams are strong to play well :D

Messi-fan? lol

Colombia has a strong team actually, but didn't play that well. Costa Rica played a little more than the half of the match with one player less. And actually Costa Rica has no interest at all of winning the Copa America, they entered this Cup because Japan was going to come but they didn't because the earthquake thing so Costa Rica was called to participate. They had no interest on winning this match despite of some chances they had to score a goal. They want to qualify for Brazil 2014 World Cup.

Colombia has a strong team actually, but didn't play that well. Costa Rica played a little more than the half of the match with one player less. And actually Costa Rica has no interest at all of winning the Copa America, they entered this Cup because Japan was going to come but they didn't because the earthquake thing so Costa Rica was called to participate. They had no interest on winning this match despite of some chances they had to score a goal. They want to qualify for Brazil 2014 World Cup.

Japan had to come to Copa America? how this could have been possible? Japan is not from America :D

Messi-fan? lol

yeah, he's a nice guy, you know ;) :lol:

It's very simple: Barcelona is better than Argentina.

And juanif, here in Rio Grande do Sul there are many doble chapas. RIO GRANDE DO SUL SUPPORTS URUGUAY!!

Japan had to come to Copa America? how this could have been possible? Japan is not from America :D

:lol:

Yes, it sounds weird :lol: But there is always a guest in this cup, this time it was going to be Japan, but they couldn't come, so Costa Rica was called :P

It's very simple: Barcelona is better than Argentina.

And juanif, here in Rio Grande do Sul there are many doble chapas. RIO GRANDE DO SUL SUPPORTS URUGUAY!!

Rio Grande Do Sul was part of Uruguay I think many many many years ago :P:P thanks for the support Navegador!! :D

:lol:

Yes, it sounds weird :lol: But there is always a guest in this cup, this time it was going to be Japan, but they couldn't come, so Costa Rica was called :P

ahh..that's why.. :)

you know, it's nice to talk to somebody about football because i don't have a lot of friends who like football. Every person who prefers football to basketball in my country is unique and is likely to be misunderstood by others. :)

ahh..that's why.. :)

you know, it's nice to talk to somebody about football because i don't have a lot of friends who like football. Every person who prefers football to basketball in my country is unique and is likely to be misunderstood by others. :)

aaaw that's so bad!! Football is the best sport ever!! In South America more than a sport is a passion! We really love football here, so you're welcome to talk about football with us whenever you want! :D