✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Copa America 2011

Jony

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^this cup looks a little bit dry :stunned:

Yes it is! The teams are really neck to neck! Even Brazil couldn't beat Venezuela and Argentina couldn't beat Bolivia!

Four matches only three goals, hopefully Uruguay have a few in them with their great attack of Forlan, Suarez and Cavani.

Yeah, very boring games until now. I hope Uruguay breaks this routine!! :D Forlan isn't in his greatest time and in the last friendly matches I found Cavani a bit out of his usual game, but I hope they are at their best today!!

post what heppening during the match, ok? i'm not at home yet and i don't know if i had time to watch but i will read later about it ;)

good luck for your country :)

I will!! :D Don't worry i'll post anything relevant that happens at the match ;)

Thanks! I hope we win! :D

^ ok, i'm waiting ;) drinking beer, actually ;)

nice :D The players have just arrived to the stadium!

Here's a strange fact: Copa America has 2 matches today, Uruguay vs Peru, and Mexico vs Chile, but the thing is that they both play in the same stadium, so there are fans of the four countries in the stadium at this moment :lol: Uruguay and Peru play first and then starts Mexico vs Chile match :P I've never seen such a thing :laugh3: I mean, why they don't play at different stadiums?!!

Thank you Juanif ^^

I'm going to watch it with my family :)

we will hope Chile win

i'm watching it with my family right now! Hope Chile's match is a good one, I won't see all of it because I have to study for a literature exam I have on thursday, so good luck to you! :D