✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

yeah i see what you mean. The thing that really blows me away is that all their music was released/recorded in a span on like 6 years (1963-1969). I mean if you take a listen from their earliest material to their last, it's really amazing to see how much they were able to grow over such a short period of time. I mean 13 albums in the span of 6 years... that's just unbelievable.

that's what makes them the Beatles I spose.

yeah i see what you mean. The thing that really blows me away is that all their music was released/recorded in a span on like 6 years (1963-1969). I mean if you take a listen from their earliest material to their last, it's really amazing to see how much they were able to grow over such a short period of time. I mean 13 albums in the span of 6 years... that's just unbelievable.

I know thats just amazing....why cant Coldplay or Radiohead do that

You forgot to say "but it's just my opinion" at the end :laugh3:

:D :dozey: :whistle:

Disney popstar has called for me by name

but i don't have time for her

it's gonna be a grammys day

i feel my fans could change

Pull me out of the mainstream

pull me out of the gossip

cause im your supersinger

leave you waiting on the stage

Recently I was at a bar with a friend who also loves Radiohead like me and we were discussing Amnesaic (because it's HIS favorite album, and probably MY least favorite, save PH). I was like "What about MBA?" and he's like "oh, no, that song sucks" and I was like yeah "fuck that song" and he said "fuck that song."

I think I need to discuss Radiohead more when I'm drunk. It was a funny moment.

A while back, I came to this thread saying that I was a fan of In Rainbows/OK Computer/The Bends, but I just could not get into Radiohead's electronic type stuff such as Kid A no matter how hard I tried. Well, recently, I listened to Kid A all the way through twice in a row with no distractions. I have been listening to songs from the album (not in order) and watching videos of the songs performed live today as well, and I must say that Kid A is growing on me a lot.

Sorry for the dull, unexciting paragraph. I felt like sharing. :wacko:

A while back, I came to this thread saying that I was a fan of In Rainbows/OK Computer/The Bends, but I just could not get into Radiohead's electronic type stuff such as Kid A no matter how hard I tried. Well, recently, I listened to Kid A all the way through twice in a row with no distractions. I have been listening to songs from the album (not in order) and watching videos of the songs performed live today as well, and I must say that Kid A is growing on me a lot.

Sorry for the dull, unexciting paragraph. I felt like sharing. :wacko:

It's so funny how that happens. I started out not even liking the album, and now it is probably my second favorite Radiohead album.

Um, HELLO.

"Morning Bell Amnesiac" ANYONE?!??!?!

it's still a good song... it's interesting to see the difference. I dunno if you guys know but the amnesiac version came first, but they forgot about it and came back to it later.

I think that MB/A should've been a b-side, and they should've put Cuttooth on it. Still, the tranistion from MB/A to Dollars and Cents is great

so they're probably going on in like less then 2 hours (according to past concerts). i'm gonna stay on atease/mortgitempo getting setlist as it comes. do u guys want me to post it as it comes in, at the end, or not at all? if doing it i was thinking about doing that spoiler thing, so if people don't want to see it they don't have to