April 17, 200917 yr I know I will get some damage for this,but it is still their best album....so you might get it as fast as possible *damages* Its not my favourite. But I do like it more than OK Computer :P
April 17, 200917 yr split sides dvd over five years after its premiere, the split sides dance performance has just been released. on sale in a two dvd set, it will show the 45th and 46th performances of split sides - with music provided by sigur rós and radiohead. the dvd is available now on on microcinemadvd.com and from the 30th of june on amazon.com (amongst others). note: it is just a ntsc format release at the moment. we suggest letting micro cinema know if you want it in PAL format, if enough people express interest then hopefully they will produce one. more information about the music sigur rós provided for the piece is here. http://www.sigur-ros.co.uk/news/?p=1104 I heard part of this online, blips... the part that i recognized was the static noise from The Gloaming... it was cool i listened to it before i think on google.com... check it out: [ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4488418236592073061&ei=p_LoSYX-LoqIqwLkyLTpDg&q=radiohead+split+sides&hl=en]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4488418236592073061&ei=p_LoSYX-LoqIqwLkyLTpDg&q=radiohead+split+sides&hl=en[/ame] radiohead's piece comes on at like 19:44, though it's really soft
April 17, 200917 yr Ateaseweb isnt working for me! :( And thats already like 3 weeks now! And other say it does work..aaaaaah!!
April 17, 200917 yr Ateaseweb isnt working for me! :( And thats already like 3 weeks now! And other say it does work..aaaaaah!! atease works just fine, that's weird (fishes)
April 18, 200917 yr just been wondering, I have never heard that song burn the witch :thinking: neither have any of us
April 18, 200917 yr this is one of the funniest things i've seen/heard thom do... just how he says "safety first"...haha [ame= ] [/ame] i think this is one of the reasons i love bangers and mash so much... it's such a rediculous song, when you think about it yet it kicks ass
April 18, 200917 yr Tibetans sentenced for taking part in protests in March 2008 n April 8th, China sentenced two Tibetans, Lobsang Gyaltsen and Loyak, to death for their alleged involvement in last year's protests in Lhasa. Two others, Phuntsok and Kangtsuk, were also sentenced to death but with a two year reprieve, and Dawa Sangpo was sentenced to life imprisonment. These harsh sentences signal an alarming escalation in the Chinese government's campaign to punish and intimidate Tibetans who dare to speak out against Chinese rule. Without a reprieve, Lobsang Gyaltsen and Loyak could be executed any day now. Help save their lives by taking action now. Please take action now by sending this urgent action to the Minister of Justice demanding that the death sentences are quashed with immediate effect. http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5380/t/5114/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=598 a death sentence.. that's just plain awful :/
April 18, 200917 yr All cleaned up for the games, but now the spotlight is off they start their old tricks again.
April 19, 200917 yr Just a random thing... but I met this guy today at my hotel where I work who was flying back to London and had a nice conversation with him about Radiohead... he said "Ah I grew up in Oxford...Thom and I used to play pool together and knock a couple down at the pub. We both were in bands and quite good friends" Man, this gave me goosebumps as I said "Two degrees of separation... me, you and Thom" heheh! He gave me his nickname of what Thom and friends called him and said if they come to town again... just give his nickname at the door if I want to meet him. I said well Thom's pretty picky of who he meets and responded "No, Thom is actually a very nice guy, and always was! Just say my nickname! :shocked2: :D Edit: Now, that guy looked alot like Thom... could have been his brother. Same height, same voice, same looking face minus the eye thing, same kind of smile. OMG... It was kind of eery!
April 19, 200917 yr ^^Thom doesn't seem to be a bad person, he seems to be an accesible one and a friendly, in fact, when they came to mexico back in 1994 they played soccer with some dudes and they said that they were actualy cool dudes; maybe if he ever seems to be an asshole is because he is shy and afraid of the mainstream neither have any of us how you know the lyrics then? :thinking:
April 19, 200917 yr http://www.radiohead.com/worms.php[/url] wow....whats this??..... sorry been gone for a while! anything new with Radiohead??
Create an account or sign in to comment