✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Meanies! :bigcry: I don't get why you guys hate so much on HTTT, it's an amazing album.

i don't hate HTTT at all. it's just that personally i don't really care for backdrifts. I never really have. Then again Radiohead are one of those bands that some songs take a long time to click, but when they do it's great. some for me include: Treefingers, Myxomatosis, Like Spinning Plates, Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors and a few more that i can't think of right now

This thread is so alive tonight! My second-to-last evening of summer break! :dance:

btw isn't it 5. All I Need

yup

edit: i do agree that this thread is really alive! I'm so glad i didn't have to leave to do stuff! I guess everyone realizes this is the last in rainbows tour show :(

1. Creep

2. The National Anthem

3. 15 Step

4. There There

5. All I Need

6. Nude

7. 2+2=5

i don't hate HTTT at all. it's just that personally i don't really care for backdrifts. I never really have. Then again Radiohead are one of those bands that some songs take a long time to click, but when they do it's great. some for me include: Treefingers, Myxomatosis, Like Spinning Plates, Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors and a few more that i can't think of right now

Nah I don't mean hate. Just everyone was criticizing it a couple pages back. I get what you mean about backdrifts though, I used to hate it and now I really like it. It takes a while for things to click.

Updated Setlist:

1. Creep

2. The National Anthem

3. 15 Step

4. There There

5. All I Need

6. Nude

7. 2+2=5

8. The Gloaming

9. Climbing Up the Walls

10. Street Spirit (Fade Out)

:shocked3: thats turning into a beauty of a setlist! :wink3: wish I was there..