✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

i've most probably said this about a million times but i'll happily say it again. In Rainbows changed my taste in music forever. i still think that if i hadn't heard that album on 8th October 2007 i would still be in love with stupid top 40 crap. I became a true music fan that night.

i've most probably said this about a million times but i'll happily say it again. In Rainbows changed my taste in music forever. i still think that if i hadn't heard that album on 8th October 2007 i would still be in love with stupid top 40 crap. I became a true music fan that night.

nice! i didn't know that

Joining the In Rainbows love! I feel like I can truly connect to the songs on that album... it's so great...

yea! has been a fair while...i'm good thanks for asking :) and yourself?

ooh, i have heard that film title before somewhere, i might have to try and check it out sometime now. that guy reminds me so much of someone else, i was sure it was him haha.

some pictures of the guys at leeds (if they havent been posted already!).... http://drownedinsound.com/in_depth/4137717-leeds-festival-in-photos--radiohead

ed looks like a vicar :lol:

Those are some great pictures.

The setlist from the Carling festivals?

Say what?

looks like you guys had some fun posting :P

the set looks pretty average, but a good one. tomorrow is the last in rainbows show... then comes lp8 or ep's

Yes, it was fun. :P

I am excited to take part in the new material hype. Never did it before.

I'm only starting to get into Amnesiac.

Btw. This. is. beautiful.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq9t2FFh6LA&NR]YouTube - Radiohead How To Disappear Completely (perfect audio)[/ame]

The same goes for me.