✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

GRRRR! Bloom and Feral won't play, but the rest will! What is the deal?!

ETA: Sent an e-mail. Hopefully, they'll respond. Honestly, this is why I like physical copies. I've never had problems ripping music from my own discs. I always seem to encounter trouble when I LEGALLY DL mp3s. Go figure.

When you have music in a zipped file, you need to put them into a folder first and then drag them from there into your media player. That's the only reason I could think of for why you're having problems with it.

When you have music in a zipped file, you need to put them into a folder first and then drag them from there into your media player. That's the only reason I could think of for why you're having problems with it.

It comes zipped up in a folder, though. It's actually in TWO folders. At least, mine is. After I unzip it, there's a King of Limbs folder and then in THAT folder, there is another King of Limbs folder in which the 8 tracks plus album art is in. I guess I'll just cut out all the mp3s and put them directly into a folder I made in my music section. *shrugs*

It comes zipped up in a folder, though. It's actually in TWO folders. At least, mine is. After I unzip it, there's a King of Limbs folder and then in THAT folder, there is another King of Limbs folder in which the 8 tracks plus album art is in. I guess I'll just cut out all the mp3s and put them directly into a folder I made in my music section. *shrugs*

I mean you have to actually open a new folder on your desktop and drag the unzipped album into it.

I cut and paste the entire album in another folder...loaded up the iPod and synchronized each song by itself and it seems to be working...(however, when I was going through to make sure each one played, track 2 sounded like horrible screeching, but when I plugged the headphones in, it was normal...took the headphones back out and it was still normal. Don't know what was up with that, but...it works now.)

just watch... this Lotus Flower video is going to be parodied on SNL :lol:

I WAS THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING! :drunk: I was actually looking forward to it this past weekend, but alas it was a rerun.

My bet is it will be in the Weekly Update segment... but who should do it? If I remember correctly (from a couple of weeks ago), Miley Cyrus is supposed to be the host, and I think the Black Keys are the musical guest. I don't think they'll have Miley do the parody, so hmmmm, which cast member...

hahah I hope they were taking the piss.

My take on "The King of Limbs"

http://the-secret-chords.blogspot.com/2011/02/king-of-limbs-by-radiohead.html

Perhaps, the most difficult review I have ever written (not that I have done millions but still).

Nicely done :cool: Although I still hear guitars in the songs, but oh well.