✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

meh... I like it more and more with each listen, except I can see myself getting bored of it fairily quickly and also it sounds more like a thom solo record than a Radiohead album. edit in fact I might start calling it a EP because that what it feels more like

also there's an unnofficial video for Feral

http://www.vimeo.com/20253000

Speaking of Feral, is it me or does Feral sound just like an alternate and different version of The Gloaming?

meh... I like it more and more with each listen, except I can see myself getting bored of it fairily quickly and also it sounds more like a thom solo record than a Radiohead album. edit in fact I might start calling it a EP because that what it feels more like
pretty much this

Speaking of Feral, is it me or does Feral sound just like an alternate and different version of The Gloaming?
Ms. Noob needs to listen to The Gloaming a few times this weekend before providing input on this :tongue:

^ Well, I do have it on my iTunes at work, but I'd rather crank it up and I can't really do that unless I'm at home or in the car. I've only listened to HTTT once all the way through; I don't know as if I'll go quite so far as to say I was disappointed, but I will say as a whole it wasn't what I expected. Before getting HTTT, I watched the live Jools Holland performances of 2+2=5, There There, Go to Sleep, and Where I End and You Begin (it's on Comcast 'on demand' until 2012 :freak:). So, after only watching those (numerous times) as my initial "experience" for HTTT, I assumed most of the record would be similar; alas, it certainly is not.

BTW, I like the Jools Holland performances of the aforementioned songs better than the originals.

Oh, and in regard to the earlier discussion regarding a potential Thom dance parody on SNL... unfortunately the next live show won't be until next Saturday (March 5th). I have a feeling by that time it will be "old" news, so the chances of them doing anything with it will be slim.

And to correct what I said earlier, the musical guest will be The Strokes (not The Black Keys). Miley Cyrus is still the host though. :tongue: