July 6, 201115 yr This is just a thread where people can come and say whatever they like. Please come and comment!
July 6, 201115 yr Author Yeah, I couldn't think of anything to say but I wanted to be involved in the Lounge. So I just let people talk about what they want to. I'll try and think of a topic to start discussion.
July 6, 201115 yr Ummm...I don't want to do my homework? I'm a known procrastinator. :P Sorry. I wanted to say something, just didn't know what...:)
July 6, 201115 yr Author Hmm... I relate. Thats ok! This is a thread for the people who are CLUELESS about what they want to talk about on here. Also people who have something to talk about should join so the people who don't know what to talk about, will! :)
July 6, 201115 yr Author Rate this thread 5 stars if you make a random post to keep your thread at the top of the list! LOL!
July 7, 201115 yr Author Ahh... forget this thread! I'm making another one! I know exactly what I'm going to talk about!
July 7, 201115 yr Don't post here then. (Let it fall to the bottom of the list) I honestly don't know what to say! Anyone has ideas? :wtf:
July 7, 201115 yr Author Reilly, stop trollin here! If you don't find the thread sensical, go somewhere where posts in threads make sense.
July 7, 201115 yr Author Wow, I tried to go to the last page of the most popular thread in the lounge "Crests of Daylight/..." and it wouldn't load anything but the ads on the page. Well, that must be really popular.
July 7, 201115 yr Ok someone help me: WHO THE FREAK is McLovin' and how much do i look like him? :confused:
July 7, 201115 yr Author Ok someone help me: WHO THE FREAK is McLovin' and how much do i look like him? :confused: :wiseguy: :wiseguy: :wiseguy: Wait, what the heck are you talking about? :thinking: I'd really like to know.
July 7, 201115 yr itz sum giy from Jack Ass hoo...ok i'm gonna speaking proper english: He's a guy from Jack Ass who people keep thinking i am...and or look like
July 7, 201115 yr Author I'll tell you what... Congrats!! 86TimeWarp made the MOST random statement in the world!!! :D :D :D :D
Create an account or sign in to comment