✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Never never never trust a... little android man

Matter-Eater Lad

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say it here.

Wasted so much time and sleep over all this crazy drama that turns out you didn't go through. All the ex boyfriend freakouts and other bullshit was false. And Conner, WTF, what was that all about? You don't love someone and lie to them and put them through that if false. Let them waste thousands of dollars and move for a lie. At least if you were going to lie and pretend to be someone else you could have made the relationship a little less crazy and easier, not so stressful over complete lies. You don't trick someone about a future that will never happen.

One word for you; Evil, pure evil.

So was she lying about you being in danger to keep you away from Kelsey? Because it seemed like it was an excuse to keep you away from meeting her, because the longer you didn't know that xxkels wasn't the real Kelsey, the longer she could be getting money from you :/

I see the first post has been edited to include the full story.

Nick - I am so, so sorry for you - you seem like such a nice chap.

I was unfortunate enough to get involved with this psychotic pathological liar in 2008. It ended with very serious and utterly believable death threats against my family. I almost got the international police involved, and now wish I had done.

It's all sickening :(

I think that a formal banning is or should be in order.

I simply cannot believe this hasn't happened yet.

:lol: Aww what, you don't like double-posts?

Automatic double posts = broken forum.

It just needs oiling...

Well get that WD40 out (and ban xxkels, EnglishSilk, and all the other family accounts while you're at it please!)

I miss the arcade Ian :(

Try Solitaire Slingo Kat if it ever comes back - I need some competition!

Peter I feel your pain. This women must be stopped from this scam she is quite good at. It's scary.

Thanks Nick, but there is no pain here except at the thought of what you're being put through. It's unbelievable.

has she tricked other people on other forums?

Who knows? It's certainly possible. She's a professional pathological liar.

I have tried solitaire slingo like a billion times but I'm no good :disappointed:

Please try harder Kat, I need some competition!!

^^I agree. If I was a mod xxkels would've been banned already for a few days. No question about it. All accounts from that location should be banned. We don't want anyone else falling into the same thing.

If it's possible her IP should be banned from even browsing the forum imho.

/has made his point and so shuts up

Do you mean I've sent all the Xmas stuff to the mother?

I'm really sorry for you Nick.

Yes. All the people on here who had a friendship with "Kelsey" really had a friendship with her mom pretending to be Kelsey.

Thanks Nick, but there is no pain here except at the thought of what you're being put through. It's unbelievable.

Who knows? It's certainly possible. She's a professional pathological liar.

Please try harder Kat, I need some competition!!

If it's possible her IP should be banned from even browsing the forum imho.

/has made his point and so shuts up

Thanks for the support Peter. I wonder how many she's tricked here and on other sites too?

I simply cannot believe this hasn't happened yet.

Well get that WD40 out (and ban xxkels, EnglishSilk, and all the other family accounts while you're at it please!)

^^I agree. If I was a mod xxkels would've been banned already for a few days. No question about it. All accounts from that location should be banned. We don't want anyone else falling into the same thing.

Guys, there is more than one moderator, it is a team not an individual effort. Decisions need to be made as a team. Dotting i's and crossing t's, this takes a little time. Please don't bring this into question yet.

I see the first post has been edited to include the full story.

Nick - I am so, so sorry for you - you seem like such a nice chap.

I was unfortunate enough to get involved with this psychotic pathological liar in 2008. It ended with very serious and utterly believable death threats against my family. I almost got the international police involved, and now wish I had done.

It's all sickening :(

Oh :( I'm so sorry Pete you're one of the nicest guys on here, definitely you and Nick didn't deserve that :( hugs for both of you even if that doesn't really help :P

:nod:

Yes. All the people on here who had a friendship with "Kelsey" really had a friendship with her mom pretending to be Kelsey.

:sick:

Guys, there is more than one moderator, it is a team not an individual effort. Decisions need to be made as a team. Dotting i's and crossing t's, this takes a little time. Please don't bring this into question yet.

Maybe she could be banned and then you all discuss it, I mean it's not just a harmless troll :uhoh: And if Nick is saying he has evidence, then well... she should be banned. Anyway at least this was made public and no more people will be affected by this