✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Never never never trust a... little android man

Matter-Eater Lad

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They called the cops on me!!!! Ha i can back everything up with copious amounts of documents and evidence so the cops let me go. I have my ass covered. But seriously? They cheated me and then called the police on me!?
Hey Nick... I posted this in Crests' thread, but would your family be able to help you get back home considering the situation?

Was there a reason why they did that?

I foolishly thought i'd stop by and talk to Karen and try to work the repayment out without going through the courts....less mess and less public. She wouldn't come to the door so i told megan the daughter i filed reports, sent in documents to lawyers and will sue them for all the money. After i was walking home that's when a few cop cars rolled up. Made me sound like a stalker/pervert. But like I said i can document all of this. Copious amounts of stuff from the last year. Easy to prove my case.

Hey Nick... I posted this in Crests' thread, but would your family be able to help you get back home considering the situation?

They cut me off, and are broke right now. I've had a lot of medical bills, so i'm known for sucking the family dry for expensive dental problems/bills. Last i checked with my dad, he was broke for a while and couldn't offer any support "you're on your own". I'm seeing if other family members can help and friends. Going to local church's telling the story and a mechanic is going to take me to the car tonight and look at it and make sure we know what's wrong. So hopefully that can get taken care of.

Bad thing is my landlord is due back any minute and i can't make rent and might get kicked out...hope the car is ready so i can live in it til i can get gas for home and finish the legal work here to sue them. waiting for several lawyers to contact me back. I made a good arguement and showed them tons of documents so it's a easy to win case.

EDIT- I'm worried her son might try to harm me, he's kinda big and hates me and thinks i'm the one who caused problems. Guess he called the police on me. I wanted to go to the station and tell them everything in detail again but maybe they'll ask again. I droped the name of a local detective i talked to before. Hope he calls me again.

I foolishly thought i'd stop by and talk to Karen and try to work the repayment out without going through the courts....less mess and less public. She wouldn't come to the door so i told megan the daughter i filed reports, sent in documents to lawyers and will sue them for all the money. After i was walking home that's when a few cop cars rolled up. Made me sound like a stalker/pervert. But like I said i can document all of this. Copious amounts of stuff from the last year. Easy to prove my case.

They cut me off, and are broke right now. I've had a lot of medical bills, so i'm known for sucking the family dry for expensive dental problems/bills. Last i checked with my dad, he was broke for a while and couldn't offer any support "you're on your own". I'm seeing if other family members can help and friends. Going to local church's telling the story and a mechanic is going to take me to the car tonight and look at it and make sure we know what's wrong. So hopefully that can get taken care of.

Bad thing is my landlord is due back any minute and i can't make rent and might get kicked out...hope the car is ready so i can live in it til i can get gas for home and finish the legal work here to sue them. waiting for several lawyers to contact me back. I made a good arguement and showed them tons of documents so it's a easy to win case.

EDIT- I'm worried her son might try to harm me, he's kinda big and hates me and thinks i'm the one who caused problems. Guess he called the police on me. I wanted to go to the station and tell them everything in detail again but maybe they'll ask again. I droped the name of a local detective i talked to before. Hope he calls me again.

Please be careful, they seem to be dangerous people. If you can, keep us updated about how you are doing, I really hope you can go back to Florida soon. :hug:

I thought I emailed you the whole story?

Oh, oops. I don't check my emails often on that account, due to the amount of spam I get sent every day now.

Just read it now, feels bad man. :hug: It does explain some things, I guess. You have my MSN if you ever feel like talking, wish I could help more. :\

Maybe with lots of drugs.

I thank you all for the support. I almost lost it today, lack of sleep and food, but a minister called offering to help get me home. Has a son my age and said he'd want the same thing if he was in that situation.

He's a good man. Try to stay away from the drugs mean