✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Never never never trust a... little android man

Matter-Eater Lad

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Nick, I hope that some of the younger people read this horrible situation you found yourself in and learn that parents who preach to them about strangers on internet do exist, it is such a shame, but it seems your heading in the right direction and I hope you find that soulmate that you so deserve to be in your life!! Hang in there!!

Oh sorry forgot to update. I made it home Saturday night. Car broke down in north Florida so that set me back about 3 hours but it's better now. Still no AC though!

no need to apologise! glad you're back in Florida :)

I am sorry for anyone that got duped or misled by this user, and I'm glad she was exposed before any further harm was done.

I had actually had her on my "ignore" list anyway, as she was only ever rude to me.

Let's hope a line can now be drawn under this entire sad episode.

In fact, having just read the whole first post, it's actually genuinely scary and wouldn't seem out of place as a book or film plot.

You never know, if this does all get resolved (including any criminal repercussions), maybe it actually could be one day, and Nick could somehow recoup his financial losses.

I realise that isn't the most important thing at the moment, though - safety is.

wow Nick that's ...

I don't know what to say but it sucks a lot

hope you get passed this and that your life will be good again :hug:

Sorry Nick, I hope that some of the younger people read this horrible situation you found yourself in and learn that parents who preach to them about strangers on internet do exist, it is such a shame, but it seems your heading in the right direction and I hope you find that soulmate that you so deserve to be in your life!! Hang in there!!

yeah I understand it and now I'm glad my mum asks me what I'm doing and with who I talking with