✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Should i open the single?

It's a tough call. "Sealed" means a lot, but when dealing with any card sleeve or record sleeve, remember that the plastic will continue to shrink, and will eventually begin to damage the edges of the sleeve. I keep my stuff sealed, until I start to note any bending, then slice the plastic along one edge.

fair enough, but to me the value is enjoyment not money.

Same here, which is why I spend so much money on things I do (e.g. concerts, sport) rather than things of material value.

In fact, I'm off to a gig very shortly, and then I also have one on Monday and then another on Wednesday.:D

I'm not opening it, mostly because my record player doesn't work very well :lol:

I guess I just bought it for the cred :embarrassed:

Sorry bud, but having a Coldplay record doesn't exactly do wonders for your street cred. :lol:

fair enough, but to me the value is enjoyment not money.

Same here, which is why I spend so much money on things I do (e.g. concerts, sport) rather than things of material value.

In fact, I'm off to a gig very shortly, and then I also have one on Monday and then another on Wednesday.:D

The sum of these two posts is: collectors don't enjoy music, they just think about money which they will never spend for gigs :rolleyes:

I'm not a collector then :disappointed:

The sum of these two posts is: collectors don't enjoy music, they just think about money which they will never spend for gigs

I'm not a collector then

I'm with you on this. But I'm curious, if I actively collect music catalogs for my enjoyment, AND enjoy the music, all while being fortunate enough to collect AND spend money on gigs, then I'm also apparently not a collector.

So, what are we?