✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Amazing Spider-Man

jimmyarts

I loved SP3. The trilogy was fantastic. SP4 was to come out may 4, 2011. But Sony didn't give Sam Rami enough time to make it. He had only a year and a half to film and edit everything. So they put SP4 to rest and decided to reboot the whole series.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think it was probably to soon for a reboot? I mean, Spider-Man 3 was released just 5 years ago and a very similar "origin" movie just 10 years ago.... Batman was another famous reboot but it was only done 8 years after Batman & Robin and over 15 years after Tim Burton's Batman.

PS: Why is this on the MX session?

Yes, it's cleary too soon whatever the circumstance.

I loved SP3. The trilogy was fantastic.

The trilogy was a disaster! It's the worst movies of the Marvel series.

Yes, it's all a matter of opinion. :) I like Spider-Man, but the acting was really bad.

Spiderman 3 was horrendous. I liked the first 2 though.

I LOVED the new one though. Garfield and Stone steal the show. Great acting.

I thought it was too soon for a reboot and was a bit skeptical about AG playing Peter/Spiderman.

I watched it this afternoon and I absolutely love it! The characters in this version is so much more likable - Peter Parker especially. Love this version of Peter. And I think AG and ES stole the show. Great casting for those two characters.

I liked Rami's first Spiderman. Spiderman 2 was ok. Spiderman 3 was the worst thing ever. Comparing Spiderman 1 to this, I think this wins - mostly because of the characters. They are a lot more fleshed out than in Spiderman 1. Plus AG is NOT annoying at all compared to TM. Lol.

And yes, I did do a mini squee when Coldplay came out. :D

P.S Someone should move this thread. ;)

I saw it again tonight. I just had to. And I did a little dance on the inside when TKC played... :D

Amazing...I'm missing the movie already. :\ I want to see it again, I want to buy the dvd, heck..if somebody offered me a suit i'd buy it. :lol: I love Spidey, always have always will.

I liked the original trilogy because of James Franco, he's such a great actor.

Hated the original one because of Kirsten Dunst.

Just saying. :P

Amazing...I'm missing the movie already. :\ I want to see it again, I want to buy the dvd, heck..if somebody offered me a suit i'd buy it. :lol: I love Spidey, always have always will.

Me too!

I hope TDKR comes quickly so I can think about something else! :laugh3:

Me too!

I hope TDKR comes quickly so I can think about something else! :laugh3:

Story of my life atm....lol...I need to make an Amazing Spidey social group! :lol:

edit: It has been made!! xD I got to go I will talk to you all later, I'll come back on my iPod.