The Amazing Spider-Man

jimmyarts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July 9, 2012 - submitted by Jonathan, Germany

Q. Dear Oracle that never answers my questions

I've just seen The Amazing Spiderman and wanted to know if the band recorded a new song for the movie or if it is an old one.

Thanks and greetings from Germany.

The Oracle replies:

'Til Kingdom Come was written and recorded back in 2005 and is the hidden track on the band's X&Y album. The version on the new Spiderman film is neither a new track nor a new recording.

July 9, 2012 - submitted by Jonathan, Germany[/color][/b]

Q. Dear Oracle that never answers my questions

I've just seen The Amazing Spiderman and wanted to know if the band recorded a new song for the movie or if it is an old one.

Thanks and greetings from Germany.

The Oracle replies:

'Til Kingdom Come was written and recorded back in 2005 and is the hidden track on the band's X&Y album. The version on the new Spiderman film is neither a new track nor a new recording.

Interesting, I'm sure all you smart people knew this but why not ask ehh? :)

@Coldplayfan115

I know really...TDKR will be mind blowing.

One of the things never expected....

As a Coldplay huge fan since Parachutes era, I went to the cinema to watch The Amazing Spiderman... Movie was going good, no surprises at all... but then, I started to smile and I felt really great for what my ears were listening to.... It really surprised me and made me feel completely happy, excited, inspired the scene when 'Til Kingdom Come started!!!! I can't find the words to describe how glad I was, and also kind of weird, shocked because it's not a new song! I heard that back in 2005 for the first time when X&Y came out, and it's not even one of their popular songs (but I Love it)... So, who goes back to 2005, to take a bonus track from an album of your favorite band and put it in one of the scenes of a huge popular and blockbuster movie 7 years later??? :D!!! Well, the produces of The Amazing Spiderman did and it's just SO GOOD!!! I always love when Coldplay songs make it to a movie or series, it's amazing!

My friend who's going with me to the gig went to see the movie and I just told her about the song being in it and she said she didn't notice it :angry:

I need to train her better :nod:

Force-feed their albums to her. It's the only way. :nod:

I'll bet he will. The whole album is now on Youtube. Listen to this and tell me if you don't get excited.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgQYveThqwI&list=PL5E09F74F3DC526B1&index=15&feature=plpp_video]The Dark Knight Rises OST - 15. Rise - Hans Zimmer - YouTube[/ame]

Force-feed their albums to her. It's the only way. :nod:

And I know she's gonna love them! At first I was a bit afraid because she only knows VLV and MX and she LOVES Paradise & PoC, so I thought that maybe their early style may not suit her. But I discovered recently that she LOVES Muse. If she loves Muse and the recent work of Coldplay, she's gotta love their previous albums!!!

But I don't want her to feel pressured :confused:

edit: omg unrelated but I just discovered that some of posts I made about the comic were put in there :awesome: