August 12, 201313 yr Nothing much. Just found an old song of mine that I scrapped. Don't know why I scrapped it..I still love it. :dazzled: I always liked the title. I just redid the bridge lyrics part and guitar chords so now it's back on the album. It used to be on it but I got rid of it. Up to 11 songs now. This should be good. What about you?
August 12, 201313 yr Oh cool! :awesome: I've started to write songs in my notebook like Chris Martin with the title in block letters :D And I didn't even mean to....
August 12, 201313 yr I used to do that haha. I just got this cool song I'm working on now. I kinda like it. :wacko:
August 12, 201313 yr So far Walk On Another day gone by Since I saw the sky Fear has cut me down to size And made me realize What is perfect in my eyes And if you ever want to talk Walk on tonight...walk on tonight Keep searching for the light Tis all I have so far. Add more if you want to. It's a hopeful song. ;)
August 12, 201313 yr Still tired, but also still laughing from Charleston. Like I said before, lots of inside jokes . . .
August 12, 201313 yr Hello everyone! (btw, Keaton, i may be able to help, i consider myself to be a pretty okay poet, and songs arent that different)
August 12, 201313 yr Hello Julia and Dylan! :awesome: My lyrical brains not working... I'll think of something...
August 12, 201313 yr Hello everyone! (btw, Keaton, i may be able to help, i consider myself to be a pretty okay poet, and songs arent that different) oh cool! Sounds good Dylan. I mean..I'm just too lazy right now to finish it. And James can rhyme like no other. :p
August 12, 201313 yr Hello Julia and Dylan! :awesome: My lyrical brains not working... I'll think of something... okay..same here.
August 12, 201313 yr Hi Dylan and James! :D And I have ZERO skill with lyrics, so I'm just gonna drift out of this conversation . . . sorta. How are you guys?
August 12, 201313 yr I have a guitar part written. I'm good. Went to a market/festival today. Ate too much. Will need to go the gym tomorrow. How are you Julia?
August 12, 201313 yr Hi Dylan and James! :D And I have ZERO skill with lyrics, so I'm just gonna drift out of this conversation . . . sorta. How are you guys? Tired, which seems to be the norm. In fact, I should probably get to sleep. I have to wake up at like five tomorrow... I guess my short interjection to this conversation is over for today... See you all later...
Create an account or sign in to comment