• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

I got rid of my Tumblr, for a 'nice' community that 'accepts all types of people' they are too snobby for words

and I'm not saying this because I was attacked, I just hate the vibe it gives off, kids who think they're Internet celebrities, posting pictures of how they combed their hair and what cereal they ate and one-upping each other's pictures for popularity, like what the fuck.

/rant

I got rid of my Tumblr, for a 'nice' community that 'accepts all types of people' they are too snobby for words

and I'm not saying this because I was attacked, I just hate the vibe it gives off, kids who think they're Internet celebrities, posting pictures of how they combed their hair and what cereal they ate and one-upping each other's pictures for popularity, like what the fuck.

/rant

I don't have a tumblr... :uhoh:

And yeah, I can see that.

I have an important exam, which college I will enter, on 20 May. My confidence is gone and I feel very nervous. :confused:

I hope you can keep your mind clear and overcome anxiety and nervousness, so that you can put everything you've been studying in practise!

What course are going to do, if I may ask you?