• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

The Galactic Free Press

http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/galactic-free-press-presents-frequently-asked-questionsascension-primer#1

Everything is in synchronization, even this seemingly "random" thread:)

Parts of the link:

Twin Flames – What are Twin Flames?

When a soul is created, it has two parts. The masculine part is 51% masculine and 49% feminine. The feminine part is 51% feminine and 49% masculine. All of you have a twin flame. Mother and Father God are twin flames, for example. This is an unusual time for Twin Flames. Usually they do not incarnate at the same time. One twin will stay in a higher dimension and “overlight” or help and guide the other. However, because of the ascension process, many Twin Flames have incarnated here at the same time. This is because when Twin Flames unite, they create a unified field that generates a lot of Light. And lots of Light is what we need to help us ascend!

If your Twin Flame is here and you are meant to unite, you will. A series of synchronistic events

will bring you together. However, it will probably not be an easy relationship at first, because

your Twin will mirror all the things about yourself that you don’t like. Ultimately this is helpful because it assists you in shedding your ego but it does not always make for an easy relationship. We all want to be with our Twin Flames. In fact, you can always connect with your Twin Flame or your Twin Flame’s Higher Self by connecting in (through meditation or however you choose to connect). However, focusing too much on your Twin Flame or pining away for them only keeps you from focusing on what is really important – your own spiritual development. Remember that a Twin Flame relationship will likely be disastrous if either one of you or both of you have neglected your own development.

All relationships in the Higher Dimensions are Twin Flame relationships. So don’t despair. Your

Twin Flame is always within reach and you will end up together at some point.

Who are we and why are we here?

We are all advanced multi-dimensional Beings from other planets. Your soul is currently residing

in a human body, having a 3D experience. In 1947 we all met because we wanted to answer Gaia’s call for help. This meeting was held in a base in Mt. Shasta and everybody’s Higher Self was there. We came up with the Divine Plan that we are carrying out now. Everybody agreed to their mission and signed soul contracts, knowing that they would forget who they are when they incarnated and that they might not wake up while they were here.The Higher Selves of those who incarnated on Earth before 1947 also agreed to get involved, so if you were born before 1947, don’t worry. Be happy because you are also part of the mission!

The BEings who incarnated shortly after the meeting grew up to be The Hippies - :) The Flower

Children :). When The Hippies first appeared at the end of the 1960s, it seemed like they came out of nowhere but they didn’t. They were the first modern Lightworkers and introduced the concept of a New Age. They started the movement that we are all a part of. Thank you, Flower Children!

We came through the Pleiades to be here. We have all been incarnated on Earth before. In most of those lifetimes, you probably did not realize The Truth of who you really are. This lifetime is different. This is the one time where you are supposed to wake up to The Truth and you are

receiving unprecedented help to do so. Never before has so much Light been shone on Mother Earth.

We are receiving help from all over the universe. There are thousands of cloaked ships in our

atmosphere and 24 larger motherships further out. Your Higher Self is on one of those ships

helping you with your mission. While you sleep, you are also on the ship, integrating with your

Higher Self to help.

Because we are multi-dimensional Beings, we can be in more than one place at once. The You that is reading this right now is really only one aspect of the whole You! As you develop spiritually, you will integrate more with your Higher Self and start to remember more about all your other experiences, past and present.

I have a mix of playlists, some I want to be played in order, some can be random. Previously you could set it up, but now it seems iTunes has a one-option of either random play or non-random play which you can't set for each playlist.

If I didn't have an iPod I would get rid of the bloated software.

If your PC can support it, it's cheap at the moment (I paid £25 for it)

Gives a new lease of life to some older computers still on Vista.

I have Windows 7 installed on mine but I don't want to change it for the moment.

I'll probably get a Win8 tablet or a Nokia Lumia this Christmas though