• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

B's and A's in 5 out of 6 classes and a D/F in that math class. Why do I feel like I'm terrible in school? If you saw my report card you could tell math isn't my strong point. How do you cope with thinking about college everyday and what you want your future career to be. It's stressing me out. I dislike math, it will be the death of me. I suck at it and always will. Head's in the clouds but trying to keep your feet on the ground. That's tuff. But then again, you can dream all you want, it won't come true. Why deceive myself into thinking it could happen when I know it won't? I love dreaming, but I gotta keep my feet touching the ground. Cause the minute my feet don't the ground I will probably lose touch with reality. The road is a long one. But if it were easy anybody could do it? Time to go finish my homework and ponder what I want to do with my life.

B's and A's in 5 out of 6 classes and a D/F in that math class. Why do I feel like I'm terrible in school? If you saw my report card you could tell math isn't my strong point. How do you cope with thinking about college everyday and what you want your future career to be. It's stressing me out. I dislike math, it will be the death of me. I suck at it and always will. Head's in the clouds but trying to keep your feet on the ground. That's tuff. But then again, you can dream all you want, it won't come true. Why deceive myself into thinking it could happen when I know it won't? I love dreaming, but I gotta keep my feet touching the ground. Cause the minute my feet don't the ground I will probably lose touch with reality. The road is a long one. But if it were easy anybody could do it? Time to go finish my homework and ponder what I want to do with my life.

I feel this, exactly, like every day.