• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

My cousin has green eyes, and the trio I babysit are the perfect examples of genetic expression (I'm a psych and bio nerd, sorry). The older sister has green eyes, and one of the twins has blue eyes and the other has brown. They all have a different shade of blond hair too, it's great!

And Keaton, how are blue eyes so great? I mean, I'd love to have green eyes like my grandma had.

Blue eyes seem really interesting to me. Green eyes are cool. I love blue, but I wouldn't trade my green eyes for them. I love them too much :lol:

Musical inspiration just hit me lol. I might as well scrap my second album for these past few songs I wrote because I like these new ones better :lol:

I'd post the lyrics but I don't want to bore you guys. lol

Blue eyes seem really interesting to me. Green eyes are cool. I love blue, but I wouldn't trade my green eyes for them. I love them too much :lol:

Fair enough, and I mean, I'd love green eyes, but I don't think I could get rid of my blue eyes either. That sounds kinda strange, but it's true.

Did you ever see the prom I wrote about eyes?

The sea of colour walks across the sky

A grey and stormy ocean in your eye

With waves of blue and with highlights of green

As enchanting as anything I've ever seen

So easy to miss or to pass without thought

Will there ever be such a treasure that's sought

To compare with what lies within that jewel

Like a misty lake that is sweet and cool

An iris of amethyst glittering bright

A dark ocean scene with a great burst of light

Did you ever see the prom I wrote about eyes?

The sea of colour walks across the sky

A grey and stormy ocean in your eye

With waves of blue and with highlights of green

As enchanting as anything I've ever seen

So easy to miss or to pass without thought

Will there ever be such a treasure that's sought

To compare with what lies within that jewel

Like a misty lake that is sweet and cool

An iris of amethyst glittering bright

A dark ocean scene with a great burst of light

Woah that's a thought provoking poem Troxley! :) I love it. It really makes you think about it. :)

^^ Thanks, and I gotta go. I gotta get up early.

Goodnight Julia, sleep well. :)

I just miss Drama Club, that's all. I saw the Community Players production and couldn't help but wish I was backstage, moving sets and helping with props and all that kinda stuff. I love being backstage. And then there's the Very Potter stuff which is just me wishing I could actually see a StarKid production and stuff. Also the fact that I'm a bit of a Potterhead, but y'know, that's just another reason why I'm feeling like this.

I just miss Drama Club, that's all. I saw the Community Players production and couldn't help but wish I was backstage, moving sets and helping with props and all that kinda stuff. I love being backstage. And then there's the Very Potter stuff which is just me wishing I could actually see a StarKid production and stuff. Also the fact that I'm a bit of a Potterhead, but y'know, that's just another reason why I'm feeling like this.

Ohh..I'm sorry Julia. I'm sure you find something to fix this. We're here if you need someone to talk to. I can relate to how you're feeling, but to other things. You are not alone. :)

Yeah, I just hope nursing doesn't keep me too busy, I mean, I know it's a really intense course, but I'm sure there's some sort of drama thing I can be a part of in college. I just miss being backstage, it felt like a second home, of sorts. It was where I've had a lot of fun and learned how to work with tools, paint, make quick fixes, work under pressure, and had emotional breakdowns (seniors leaving and graduating and all that stuff).

Yeah, I just hope nursing doesn't keep me too busy, I mean, I know it's a really intense course, but I'm sure there's some sort of drama thing I can be a part of in college. I just miss being backstage, it felt like a second home, of sorts. It was where I've had a lot of fun and learned how to work with tools, paint, make quick fixes, work under pressure, and had emotional breakdowns (seniors leaving and graduating and all that stuff).

Sounds like it was quite the time to have had. We all have to move on from things we don't want to move on from. It's change that makes us stronger as an individual. You will have time, if not, you can make time. I'm sure you know how to make it work. ;)

Oh and I found this on youtube. You might like it.

It was, it really was. As much as crying before or after a show was sad, we'd all have a great time after all was said and done. We actually went out to Denny's after opening night, and after the final show was the cast party.

Thanks Keaton, it is a bit of a heart break when you lose something like

Drama Club, I went through a lot of crap during shows and yet, it was kind of an escape. God I sound like some sort of theater suck up, which may be true, but man do I miss it. But you're right, gotta move on and all that stuff.