• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

I was sent to extra help classes because of my handwriting :blank:

I had to sit next to a girl who used to eat the wood off her desk.

Not the high point of my life

Oh really?

What in the world...that's a bit strange. :wtf:

I'm convinced the only reason I was put into handwriting class was because I used to use such crappy pens that where like half running out of ink.

Anyway, these days I never see my handwriting as neat but at least it's legible.

Happy Bday :). You share the same bday as my mom (or mum, lol). Luckily I was able to orchestrate a nice surprise happy birthday thing for my mom today along with a nice chocolate cake. She got embarrassed, which wasn't really what I was aiming for, but I'll take it lol. Usually my ideas suck terribly and end up all flawed and never work, but this one went well for once. Family going out to dinner this weekend for her official present type of thing.

Any highlights for your bday you want to share?

I say 'mum' :P. I'm sure she was feeling a nice-embarrassed. :)

Highlights? Hmmm went cinema with my friends and that was nice. Was taken for a lovely meal, it was amazing and the cute waiter and me shared a few moments lol. Got lots of lovely presents. Just a genuinely nice day.

And today I went and spent some of my birthday money:

I bought some black brogues shoes, two 60s mod skirts and two new tops.

So overall bloody lovely!!

Sorry about disappearing for a bit, had to tend to the dog (she's sick). But my handwriting is at least legible. My teachers who had my brother before me said mine was at least better than his.

EDIT: MOLLY, HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!! :awesome: I recently had a mini party for my birthday too so . . . yay July birthdays!! :D

^Oh I'm sorry your dogs sick

Also being better than your brother is all you can ask for isn't it? :P

Not always, he's older so I can only do so much more than he can. He's a better artist than I am, and y'know, he can actually play music and whatnot (he's a man of many instruments). Although, he has admitted I have a better work ethic than he does :P

And yeah, she's just old (she's 13) and I think she ate something that just disagrees with her.