✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

ColdplayingfromKansas

Finished learning "Your Song" By Elton John on piano! Woooot!

Now only if I knew how to sing.

I'm sure you can sing, in the words of Jeremy Clarkson, how hard can it be?

Haha..it's okay :P

Sorry Keaton, I just have no idea . . . I know how to draw stuff and make it move and that's the extent of my computerly knowledge :P

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

I'm sure you can sing, in the words of Jeremy Clarkson, how hard can it be?

Sorry Keaton, I just have no idea . . . I know how to draw stuff and make it move and that's the extent of my computerly knowledge :P

Love the Top Gear reference. Huge fan.

And no, I really can't haha. I've tried, it's enough to put anyone off. I can do decently matching with my ipod while playing, but without I am terrible and all over the place and sound a bit well, moronic haha.

That's so cool Julia!! :D

How did you get it to work? My gif is 100x100 but it won't work. CPing says it can either be 100x100 pixels or 70.3 MB. The gif is 100x100 but still won't work..hmmm. Help is appreciated.

https_proxy?uri=http%3A%2F%2Ftmp.transloadit.com.s3.amazonaws.com%2Ff308b415d5edbcd4827bda592b4d37c9.gif%3Fmime%3Dimage%2Fgif&expires=1374800729&signature=af492f19acf59c1ccfc3cc59678476cc83f5aeb0

Did you copy the URL from another website, or did you upload it from your computer?

Love the Top Gear reference. Huge fan.

And no, I really can't haha. I've tried, it's enough to put anyone off. I can do decently matching with my ipod while playing, but without I am terrible and all over the place and sound a bit well, moronic haha.

YUS!! Fellow Top Gear fan FTW!! . . . God, I haven't drawn anything Top Gear in like forever.

Did you copy the URL from another website, or did you upload it from your computer?

I uploaded it from my computer.

James, Listen to this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYOu7N8e9PU]u2 elevation tour live from boston full - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sure you can sing!

Maybe if I had the mysterious crap Chris Martin touches the back of his throat with. Otherwise I am stuck with a singing voice that makes others stare at me, and not in that nice mesmerizing manner. More in a manner of like shut the hell up for the LOVE OF GOD. haha.