• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Lovers in Japan is great. I can't wait for them to be like Springsteen and not have a defined set list. When I saw him last year, he was taking requests from the crowd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a real experienced and confident professional. If it was a Coldplay fan they'd probably ask for a VLV demo.... Man are we greedy :p

They cut Yellow :( I think The Scientist was just an exclusive for the Cologne concert encore. I think I'm right in thinking the encore will change setlist with each show. So no The Scientist I think :( Shame, it's the song that got me into Coldplay and the first song I learnt on piano.

They cut Yellow :( I think The Scientist was just an exclusive for the Cologne concert encore. I think I'm right in thinking the encore will change setlist with each show. So no The Scientist I think :( Shame, it's the song that got me into Coldplay and the first song I learnt on piano.

I didn't even realize they cut Yellow. Guess that's what happens when you play 14-15 songs

I didn't even realize they cut Yellow. Guess that's what happens when you play 14-15 songs

Yeah, and they're gonna want to promote the album with songs from it. God damn, why can't these shows be 3 hours long instead of 1? Then again, Chris' voice would probably get broken :eek:

I just want a full tour to be announced with a nice little date in Atlanta

They should take a leaf out of David Gray's book. He asked fans where they wanted him to play and whoever originally suggested it got free tickets to that show