• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

What are you hoping to get a career in??

I majored in Health Care Management. Competition is fierce in the job market right now though, so I am not sure how long it will take. Some people I know have said it took them up a half year before they found anything, which is depressing lol. I am in good spirits though, all you can do is try.

I majored in Health Care Management. Competition is fierce in the job market right now though, so I am not sure how long it will take. Some people I know have said it took them up a half year before they found anything, which is depressing lol. I am in good spirits though, all you can do is try.

Keep in good spirits and don't doubt yourself would be my advice. Keep looking and eventually the right door will open. I hope you find one soon though :) so are you ready for Ghost Stories??

Keep in good spirits and don't doubt yourself would be my advice. Keep looking and eventually the right door will open. I hope you find one soon though :) so are you ready for Ghost Stories??

I am honest when I say I love Coldplay more than most everything in this world. The band makes me so happy. I play most of their songs on piano. It's crazy how a band can impact your life so much, you know? I could be having the shittiest day, but if I either play their songs or listen to them, it just, it changes everything. I am extremely ready for Ghost Stories, I fucking love what I've heard so far, and I can't wait for the television premier in a little more than a week, and I can't wait for the entire album release.

I am honest when I say I love Coldplay more than most everything in this world. The band makes me so happy. I play most of their songs on piano. It's crazy how a band can impact your life so much, you know? I could be having the shittiest day, but if I either play their songs or listen to them, it just, it changes everything. I am extremely ready for Ghost Stories, I fucking love what I've heard so far, and I can't wait for the television premier in a little more than a week, and I can't wait for the entire album release.

I was having a terrible day once and ended up playing The Scientist over and over again for an hour on piano

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was having a terrible day once and ended up playing The Scientist over and over again for an hour on piano

That's not just my favorite Coldplay song, that's my favorite song -- period, and always will be. Unbelievable lyrics, and an unbelievable melody.

Same for me. Sometimes I'm feeling too upbeat for it, but I'm more emotionally attached to that song than any other

What's weird about my love of Coldplay, is that no other band comes close for me. None. It's Coldplay, and then the gap might as well be the distance between the Earth and the moon. It's what I envisioned the best music in the world to be, really. I've really tried to like a lot of different sounds and bands, but I can't get into too many of them at all. Nothing inspires me musically like Coldplay does.

OneRepublic is the only other band that consistently makes music I like. But you're right, Coldplay is in a league of their own

Elton John is a pretty awesome musician to me. Also a fairly decent fan of the Counting Crows, Snow Patrol, Of Monsters and Men, Yiruma, Third Eye Blind, and a little bit of the Foo Fighters. However, I barely listen to most of these often at all. It's usually Coldplay 97% of the time for me.

I play a few Elton John Songs, and they are also my favorites: Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me, Candle in the Wind, and Your Song. I would like to learn Tiny Dancer, but I haven't crossed that bridge yet. Lol. Maybe Later, want to learn some GS songs first.

I'm gonna have to learn O. The piano part in the preview sounds amazing

Agree. What's frustrating for me, is sometimes I can learn something or bits and pieces by ear, and it comes together fairly easily -- other times I can't figure it out at all. I wish I could be as gifted as others who can just hear it perfectly and replicate it perfectly. That kind of stuff blows my mind.

OMG guys i'm so upset i was on my ipod about to listen to magic . So as i had pre-ordered the album , i open ghost stories section and every song of the track list were writed with a little icoud sign .The sign which usually only appear when the song you preordered is available ! And guided by only my heart and not my common sense i thought i could listen to the entire album . But obviously no , it was just my ipod acting drunk. Again.