• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

I love movies. I saw Neighbors last night. Ridiculously inappropriate, but also ridiculously funny

Seth Rogan right?

The problem I have with movies is that if I don't like them, then I hate that I just wasted 2 hours of my life. It's an investment, but it doesn't make sense because I piss away hours of my life doing absolutely nothing anyway. I try to catch the big titles before I start taking risks on smaller titles.

I guess it's the genre thing. I usually stick away from comedies. They tend to show all the funny parts in the previews. And whenever a movie is based on a book I've read, I know it's going to disappoint me

That's another thing I feel like I am missing out on. Books. I never read a lot of them when I was a kid. Reading is also something I want to do more of.

That being said, I loved the Bourne series, and I know Robert Ludlum wrote the Bourne series -- and now that Matt Damon is Jason Bourne, I feel as if I can't go back and read those books, because I'll just think of Matt Damon.

Oh I love books. My issue is that I kinda binge on them. I'll read nonstop for a week, then I won't for a while. Have you read any Dan Brown books? I'd definitely recommend them (especially Angels and Demons) unless you're deeply religious. Might get offended

Oh I love books. My issue is that I kinda binge on them. I'll read nonstop for a week, then I won't for a while. Have you read any Dan Brown books? I'd definitely recommend them (especially Angels and Demons) unless you're deeply religious. Might get offended

No, but I bet I'd get confused easily. I over-think everything. I try to analyze and figure out movies while they are happening instead of just watching them. I tried watching some of the movie, and I was just lost. Very lost.

I usually know going into a movie whether I'm going to like it or not. I haven't been disappointed in a long time

I just use the trailer as my guide, which is stupid and I should stop doing because I've seen shitty trailers, and then my friends wanna go see the movie so i go anyways and love it :D

No, but I bet I'd get confused easily. I over-think everything. I try to analyze and figure out movies while they are happening instead of just watching them. I tried watching some of the movie, and I was just lost. Very lost.

The movie adaption of Angels and Demons was horrible. The book has so much more detail. It's amazing

The movie adaption of Angels and Demons was horrible. The book has so much more detail. It's amazing

I don't even know where to begin with books, but I figured I'd start by re-reading 1984 as an adult instead of a kid. I loved that novel, and George Orwell is an incredible author. I figured I'd start there and then go...somewhere.

Nice chat man, but I need to head to bed. 7AM comes early, and I hate mornings.

Ah, I started really late. I decided to take the plunge when I was 17 or 18, can't exactly remember which. I am 23 now and have made a lot of progress, but still one of those things I wish I did when I was much younger. Started out on a $200 keyboard that had like 64 keys or something like that, switched around here and there with other digital pianos and then an acoustic, but last July finally bought a Yamaha NU1, which has been incredible. It cost me more than I am willing to publicly state lol, but it's something I haven't regretted at all. It's definitely my passion in life.