• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Just woke up, cant get back to sleep but am still tired, hoping for messy hair but nope too damn perfect today lol maybe I should get a comb and tease it..

So what's been happening? anything new??

Just woke up, cant get back to sleep but am still tired, hoping for messy hair but nope too damn perfect today lol maybe I should get a comb and tease it..

So what's been happening? anything new??

You definitely have a thing for messy hair... Mine is curly so I wake up with a bird's nest on my head most days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Coldplay gaps are too big :lol: I have so many favorite bands to fill the gaps. I just want all the albums on vinyl

I'm getting ready to hang with friends :)

I still need to get a Killers album. I assume Hot Fuss is their best?

You definitely have a thing for messy hair... Mine is curly so I wake up with a bird's nest on my head most days

Yeah its a personal joke, but I looks heaps better with messy hair so I kinda like it messy even though its not civilized so just stating my status for the day, all is cool is weather or not I mean to say.. Mine is curly at the moment too and it doesnt take long for it to dread, curly hair is hard work but nice..

Can any of you tell me if there have been any other video releases of Ghost stories yet ??

Yeah its a personal joke, but I looks heaps better with messy hair so I kinda like it messy even though its not civilized so just stating my status for the day, all is cool is weather or not I mean to say.. Mine is curly at the moment too and it doesnt take long for it to dread, curly hair is hard work but nice..

Can any of you tell me if there have been any other video releases of Ghost stories yet ??

You mean music videos? If so, not that I know of. I feel like A Sky Full of Stars will be the next one

I'm back now after a few hours study... Let me know what you think of this ....

y3ytyzum.jpg

My diagram of the human heart for biology... I'm happy with it :)

I wouldn't mind if the asfos video was a full length version of the target promo it was awesome except will couldn't hit anything anymore :p