• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Latin 3, which is the finer points of grammar and Roman history from the founding of Rome to the start of the empire. I also have an Algebra test that covers conic sections and law of sines/cosines (we've already taken the exam that had everything from the entire year; this is just those two topics)

Latin 3, which is the finer points of grammar and Roman history from the founding of Rome to the start of the empire. I also have an Algebra test that covers conic sections and law of sines/cosines (we've already taken the exam that had everything from the entire year; this is just those two topics)

that was me 2 weeks ago. Feels great to be done with high school forever

Good luck man, with how seriously you take school you'll be fine.

avyzuqu7.jpg

I just noticed that on the Ghost Stories banner on iTunes, Chris is out of focus while the rest of the band are in focus. Think there's some symbolism there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shock of the breakup left him dazed, unable to focus on the world.

(I don't actually know)

So true man. I can't do clinging either. I need my personal space and I value it a lot.

I've got plenty of that haha. I'm worried about college though. I really don't want a relationship getting in the way of school

I've got plenty of that haha. I'm worried about college though. I really don't want a relationship getting in the way of school

When I was in college I was purely business , but I truly missed a chance with a girl I really liked. I regret it because she's married now. Nothing is worse than regret. Yeah I did great in college but I also missed out. There's a cost to everything, just keep things in perspective. That's the best advice I could possibly give