• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Okay, question for anyone who likes The Killers. Is Miss Atomic Bomb a sequel or prequel to Mr. Brightside?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's a prequel. Hate that song though, Mr Brightside and Hot Fuss are masterpieces, Battle Born not so much IMO. After Hot Fuss I didn't really like any songs by the Killers except a few singles I really liked here and there. Like When You Were Young of course.

I think it's a prequel. Hate that song though, Mr Brightside and Hot Fuss are masterpieces, Battle Born not so much IMO. After Hot Fuss I didn't really like any songs by the Killers except a few singles I really liked here and there. Like When You Were Young of course.

How can you love Mr Brightside and hate Miss Atomic Bomb? They're practically the same song

I'm pretty positive it's a sequel, especially the video. Battle Born is meh. But the title track is my favorite TK song. Hot Fuss is also meh to me. The singles are great *besides Smile * but Sam's Town and Day and Age are pretty perfect.

I'm pretty positive it's a sequel, especially the video. Battle Born is meh. But the title track is my favorite TK song. Hot Fuss is also meh to me. The singles are great *besides Smile * but Sam's Town and Day and Age are pretty perfect.

Here's how I'm interpreting Miss Atomic Bomb based on the lyrics and the video: the main guy (who I'm assuming is Mr. Brightside) is with the girl and they're both happy. Then he thinks that she's with someone else when she's not, and he starts imaging things happening that aren't real. He gets jealous of something that doesn't exist, but instead of talking to her he just runs away.

Does that sound accurate or am I crazy?