✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Graffiti Sightings

Cheese Nip 2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this the tunnel in the Fix You video? IF it is, what an easter egg, and this is my new background!

It certainly looks like it. But where is it? And why would they right it? Unless someone else has written it because they know what we're debating to be true!!!:confused:

It certainly looks like it. But where is it? And why would they right it? Unless someone else has written it because they know what we're debating to be true!!!:confused:

They, as in coldplay would write it just for an easter egg :D. or someone found the real street, and made a tribute

Isn't this the tunnel in the Fix You video? IF it is, what an easter egg, and this is my new background!

Yeah it's that exact tunnel on Tooley Street, It tells you on the Wikipedia page for 'Fix You' as well as other filming locations.

^you make me curious

can you post a pic of that shirt?[/color]

Here 'tis. The color and shape of the patch are wrong cuz this was all done by my sister and I in the course of about an hour before we left, and we made three total...but still its not bad if I do say so myself. :D

EC72943A-orig.jpg

AEAB5143-orig.jpg

While I'm at it, here's my spray can work in the form of a poster I made on some butcher paper.

31F7A448-orig.jpg

I really hope you guys don't go around spraying coldplay graffiti around the place, that's what I was worried about. I don't care what form of graffiti it is, it's damaging to public property and looks awful (regardless to what it is).

If it's a graffiti wall or somewhere you're allowed to spray, then you should go for it, but honestly, I'd say not to because not only does it make the place look rubbish (think of the non-coldplayers) but also it's a proper legal issue, if you're caught, it's not good.

I'm sure the band wouldn't be too happy if they heard that people were going about spraying graffiti because of them.

I remember back in 2008, I wanted a jacket just like one of them, wanted to paint my guitar and I painted my keyboard. Looking back, it was all a silly Idea. The jacket would look stupid, the guitar's sound would be effected badly and would look stupid and my keyboard's a mess now.

I understand what you're saying and I hardly think people are as bad to go spraying lyrics huge along important buildings, I think graffiti is a great form of art, just came back from Liverpool and the graffiti really does look great on some of the rundown buildings.

They, as in coldplay would write it just for an easter egg :D. or someone found the real street, and made a tribute

Thats what I was getting at aha.:laugh3:

I was asking them as questions because I wasnt sure, I was just chewing the fat!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here 'tis. The color and shape of the patch are wrong cuz this was all done by my sister and I in the course of about an hour before we left, and we made three total...but still its not bad if I do say so myself. :D

EC72943A-orig.jpg

AEAB5143-orig.jpg

While I'm at it, here's my spray can work in the form of a poster I made on some butcher paper.

31F7A448-orig.jpg

EPIC

It would be quite cool if Coldplay fans went around to locations and spraypainted lyrics from LP5 (and some other stuff?) around..

There are designated graffiti spots around cities so you could do it there! Always sign it off with CPLY though, so we know what's going on :D

You could find a wall (for example) and write stuff like:

Your Heart is a Weapon...It Hurts Like Heaven

The Sky could be Blue, I don't mind without you it's a waste of time

I turn the music up I got my Records on I shut the world Outside until the lights go on

Just stuff like that basically. Also stuff from Charlie Brown, Moving to Mars, Major Minus etc.

Be like a Coldplayers Takeover :P