✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Graffiti Sightings

Cheese Nip 2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I lol'd mate. :D :D :D

Actually, I saw "Duke" graffiti'ed on a train bridge once...and it set off HLH in my head.

How appropriate though, I take it you're a UNC person? :p

Haha, forgive me but I dont have the slightest idea what an UNC person is? :D :D:D

Haha, forgive me but I dont have the slightest idea what an UNC person is? :D :D:D

Jaja no worries I didn't until fairly recently. UNC = University of North Carolina (as evidenced by Samuel's avatar) and they have a rivalry of epic proportions with nearby Duke University...so the fact that I saw "Duke" graffiti (even though I live on the exact opposite coast of the US), his hilarious HLH graffiti, and the fact that he likes the UNC Tar Heels......it's an ironic combination no?

Jaja no worries I didn't until fairly recently. UNC = University of North Carolina (as evidenced by Samuel's avatar) and they have a rivalry of epic proportions with nearby Duke University...so the fact that I saw "Duke" graffiti (even though I live on the exact opposite coast of the US), his hilarious HLH graffiti, and the fact that he likes the UNC Tar Heels......it's an ironic combination no?

Haha yes i get it now. No I live in England. I see where you got Hurts Like Heaven from now haha!!!:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

I really hope you guys don't go around spraying coldplay graffiti around the place, that's what I was worried about. I don't care what form of graffiti it is, it's damaging to public property and looks awful (regardless to what it is).

If it's a graffiti wall or somewhere you're allowed to spray, then you should go for it, but honestly, I'd say not to because not only does it make the place look rubbish (think of the non-coldplayers) but also it's a proper legal issue, if you're caught, it's not good.

I'm sure the band wouldn't be too happy if they heard that people were going about spraying graffiti because of them.

I remember back in 2008, I wanted a jacket just like one of them, wanted to paint my guitar and I painted my keyboard. Looking back, it was all a silly Idea. The jacket would look stupid, the guitar's sound would be effected badly and would look stupid and my keyboard's a mess now.

I know it would happen at some point! Today I was walking in the park and sprayed on a tree was "CK". It could have nothing to do with Coldplay or....well, you know. Maybe there are some other fans in my town....

Has anyone else seen any Coldplay releated graffiti popping up in their neighborhood?

I doubt that's got anything to do with Coldplay. It's just someone's iinitials :rolleyes:

I really hope you guys don't go around spraying coldplay graffiti around the place, that's what I was worried about. I don't care what form of graffiti it is, it's damaging to public property and looks awful (regardless to what it is).

If it's a graffiti wall or somewhere you're allowed to spray, then you should go for it, but honestly, I'd say not to because not only does it make the place look rubbish (think of the non-coldplayers) but also it's a proper legal issue, if you're caught, it's not good.

I'm sure the band wouldn't be too happy if they heard that people were going about spraying graffiti because of them.

I remember back in 2008, I wanted a jacket just like one of them, wanted to paint my guitar and I painted my keyboard. Looking back, it was all a silly Idea. The jacket would look stupid, the guitar's sound would be effected badly and would look stupid and my keyboard's a mess now.

I wanted to get one of the revolutionary style jackets :\