✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris' haircut

prco1994

When I saw his video last night, I am glad Chris is growing his curls back. Over here lots of guys their hair cut it standing straight up with the sides short. I don't like this style. It looks unbalanced and doesn't go with most face shapes. Chris looks better with curls. Also the bright colored watches he is wearing are also in style here. I like them in blue or red the best.

^^ Saw it somewhere else and it looked like 'fight back fight back' but I'm not sure...

And I think Chris' current hair cut looks really, really good. :smug:

What's up with people spamming the forum?

I suppose 'fight back' would make sense! ahaha

i think the haircut actually looks better on Chris than on Guy, who seems to be a fan of this haircut a lot lately. Though Chris has kind of a long face and this haircut usually doesn't go well with long faced people. Maybe is just that Guy sometimes overcuts it on the sides and it looks weird.

So yea, its a cool modern haircut but risky... :thinking: it's a good one for guys, but just dont cut the sides too much or leave the top very high.

The way Chris has on the picture is just fine. :)

i think the haircut actually looks better on Chris than on Guy, who seems to be a fan of this haircut a lot lately. Though Chris has kind of a long face and this haircut usually doesn't go well with long faced people. Maybe is just that Guy sometimes overcuts it on the sides and it looks weird.

So yea, its a cool modern haircut but risky... :thinking: it's a good one for guys, but just dont cut the sides too much or leave the top very high.

The way Chris has on the picture is just fine. :)

This!!!!!! I don't think it's the same style that Guy has, but the principles of your post, Adriana, still apply - it looks weird when you cut too much of the sides or leave the top too high/long.

Good luck with your haircut! And if you don't like it, everything's not lost - wear a Jonny cap all day!

This!!!!!! I don't think it's the same style that Guy has, but the principles of your post, Adriana, still apply - it looks weird when you cut too much of the sides or leave the top too high/long.

Good luck with your haircut! And if you don't like it, everything's not lost - wear a Jonny cap all day!

Haha: Everything's Not Lost; very good