✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A quite tactless question

ricardo

You can usually see some on the main forum page at the bottom, where it lists users who are currently online, but those are usually just banned spambots. There's no list of banned members, and they don't even appear in the members list anymore once they're banned. So your only real option is to read through oldish threads to find who has been banned :|

Anyone care to copy pasta that post, for those who don't feel like digging through pages of random chatter?

I just remember it not being very interesting, just that he had his 5th warning and was therefore banned.

I mean clearly the 5th warning thing nobody cares about, we want to know what the 5th warning was actually for.

I'm sure some forum members unfortunately will see him at some coldplay concerts, good luck avoiding him :lol:

I remember once how he wrote how "ignorant and horrible and rude it is for people generally to ignore other people they know when they are right infront of them!!! :angry:" when another forum member who had ignored him in real life started posting in a thread about acknowledging others.

It was so obvious and tactless I think he even quoted them hahahaha.