✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DRUGS

ColdplayOlivia

Alll you can do is give her the facts about it to try to put her off it - perhaps try this website

http://www.talktofrank.com/article.aspx?id=120#q1

humans are naturally curious so it's not surprising if she would want to try something.... mainly because it's taboo and forbidden I spose

However cannabis is not a horrific drug, I know a few people who only take it a few times a year (parties etc) and are perfectly normal functioning humans who aren't addicted and can carry on with their lives perfectly - that's if it's not taken in excess obviously

However if you definitely don't want to take it, pleaseeeee don't get dragged into it too, you can easily say no.

Better said, it's not a good idea.

they can lose memory, and can have mood strange change mood become aggressive etc..

because I know family members and it's hard.

it's not bad as cigarettes or alcohol, but it's always drugs.

me in the past take drugs for the depression , but is bad too because mood it makes it even worse. now. I choose not to take anything. (psy not know or will kill me ). I'm just saying I need someone to live and no have depression. is just this problem

and here Now I wonder your friend is unhappy to want to test this try to forget ?

Talking about the effects drugs have on people doesn't do anything but make them want to try it more. Unless you're talking about the bad things it does to your body like lung cancer or whatever, and not the kind of high you get. Most people still care more about the high they'll get than the long-term effect, though.

Except meth, because the main effect is that it makes your fucking organs melt from the inside out; most regular people want to stay away from it after they hear that.

I have a problem. My friend thinks that canabis is okey and someday she'll maybe try it . What shall I do? ................ :cry:

I don't think it's such a big problem. If she wants to try it then let her. Afterall compared

to other substances it isn't as bad or have any really bad effects on health. Though of course it's not good for your brain if you do it too much.

1up them and break out some heroine. Show them how to really party.

:lol:

^ Yeah exactly, pot isn't too bad. I have tried it myself, out of curiosity, and I'm no addict nor do I do it often. I've done it like 3 times, and I'm still a good person haha. She's just curious, and experimenting isn't too bad.

Except meth, because the main effect is that it makes your fucking organs melt from the inside out; most regular people want to stay away from it after they hear that.

When I first read this I thought it said mAth, not mEth.

After all, maybe that's why most people don't like math. :nod:

^ Yeah exactly, pot isn't too bad. I have tried it myself, out of curiosity, and I'm no addict nor do I do it often. I've done it like 3 times, and I'm still a good person haha. She's just curious, and experimenting isn't too bad.

haha yeah exactly. I tried it too just because I was curious to see what it felt like, and I didn't really like it. But I don't think like you said there's anything wrong with experimenting especially with something that can't kill you

When I first read this I thought it said mAth, not mEth.

After all, maybe that's why most people don't like math. :nod:

:lol:

Some of the quickest minds I've known smoke bags of weed a week (Obviously they weren't smart because of it rather they took it because it calmed down their overactive thought process and imagination) and still function fine, with work, degrees, relationships with others including family, and weed does not appear to affect them whatsoever. But everyones different, in the same way I've known people who have just sat antisocially playing video games or watching films all day while smoking it and being basically half-brained.

Out of the many regular smokers I've known, the latter type is quite rare, and I'm talking about people who buy it, not just try it, and if your friend just wants to try it, I don't see what the big deal is exactly. Are you scared of her health being affected? Weed rarely does any significant damage to people who smoke a LOT of it, and this is rare and usually that person will have mental illness in their genes such as schizophrenia, but as I say, they'd have to pretty much spend all of their time smoking it, if your friend wants to try it then they are at no risk whatsoever.